US$ 112
US$ 135
US$ 132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 100
SpringHill Suites
US$ 146
US$ 119
BestWestern.com
The Bay Inn(Norfolk)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
All reviewsnorfolk airporttwo bedroom suitefront desklong stayearly flighta great stayvirginia beachdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationvisiting familyhampton roadsthe entire stafffree breakfastparking lotcherylshuttlefireplace
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed in the two bedroom suite and it was very comfortable and spacious. Only negative was that there were no king beds in the whole hotel. But the kitchen area was great. The basketball court was awesome for my 12 year old son as was the Indoor pool area. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I love Residence Inns for the apartment like space and have stayed in them in CA, TX, CO, and VA. This one is 7 mins by their shuttle to ORF so that's the reason I stayed here after a week on the road. My previous hotel was the Mayflower in DC which is in stark contrast to this hotel. Not a fair comparison but it provided context for a well kept property. This hotel is dated and needs some touchup. Things look good at 10ft. Don't get too close to inspecting doors, fridge, etc or you will see flaws. Elevator is old which sets the tone. And the rooms are ok. Dents and scuffs here and there. The phone did not work and my first room door did not open. The night supervisor was great and switched me quickly. A real nice person. It's nice having a seperate bedroom so it is comfortable for a long stay. Nice comforter but not as heavy as higher end Marriotts. I only stayed one night.

Room Tip: I like to stay away from elevator for the noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear SVRyder,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. Please call our General Manager, Rachel Rivas, at the hotel so we can learn more about the flaws that you saw with our hotel so we can continue to improve for our future guests. I hope the next time you're in the area you will give us a second chance at a first impression.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I usually enjoy staying at this hotel but my most recent stay was beyond uncomfortable, after checking in the room, as normal I check my room to make sure all is well. Pulling the top layer of the bedding back to have discovered the sheets were filthy and not had been changed. I then went back to the front desk and they handled that very quickly. After a long day my family and I had laid down to get some rest for the next busy day. At about 3am my fiancé complained about being itchy but didn’t know why she then turns her phone flashlight on to discover bed bugs biting her arm, she jumps out of bed and pulls my daughter up very quickly as well. I have videos and pictures of the bugs and the bites on her arm. We then rushed down to the front desk the young lady was very apologetic and moved us to another room immediately. There was no manager available at 3am so we were asked to see one in the morning. The next morning after not getting any rest, I asked to speak to the manager available which was the general manager Rachel Rivas at the time. I explained all that happened, showed her pics and vids and asked my fiancé to show her where they had bitten her arm. Ms. Rivas replied, “Oh we are not for sure that’s the case, it could’ve been a roach. It will take 48 hours to have that investigated and someone will be in contact.” She then said in a I don’t care voice “We already comped your room which was a $200 value.” That weekend those rooms were not at a $200 value but to make a long story short we left that hotel with no explanation or not even a business card from the manager saying give us a call back in a few days or anything. I even had several other employees tell me there are more than 3 mattresses sitting near the dumpster due to infestation of bed bugs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank William M
Reviewed 26 March 2018

stayed here on business. It's an average hotel. Kitchens and bathrooms are outdated. Couch in living room not that comfortable. Morning breakfast was average to maybe slightly below average. They did have a social night event thing with free burgers and salad. That was a highlight of my stay. Directly in flight path of the airport.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank scarrmd
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear scarrmd,

I apologize that we did not "WOW" you with our hotel and staff service during your most recent stay. Please call our General Manager, Rachel Rivas, at the hotel so we can discuss your stay and learn for our future guests.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at numerous Residence Inn properties over the course of my military career and have never had a bad stay until now. Check-in was great, hotel staff was prompt and friendly and the lobby looked newly remodeled. That’s the only this that merits a 1 star, the staff is very nice and friendly.

However upon check-in to my room I found the furniture to be outdated and worn out. From a rip on the couch to the missing glassware in the pantry, the hotel lacked the sophistication I’d come to expect from a Marriott property. The bed was very hard and the pillows were as flat as could be. One of the shelving in the bathroom was leaning and starting to come unhinged. The closet was dusty as was the air conditioner vents. The bathroom also lacked a cleanliness; the cover on the overflow drain fell off at one point leading to the filthy interior of dirt and possible mold.

After a week of stay I got lucky and had a huge party check in on my floor; surrounding me. The party at one point even overflowed to the hall accompanied by loud, rude people talking and slamming doors at all hours of the night. Children running up and down the hall screaming and adults doing the same. This has been the hotel from hell.

I’d even gotten a call on my personal cell from the hotel at midnight one night. I returned the call to see why I was called and I was immediately placed on hold so the staff could investigate. I was on hold for 5 minutes when I was taken off of hold, but no one came back on the line. I could just hear the sounds of loud talking of numerous people laughing and carrying on in the background. I got frustrated and hung up. I do not recommend staying at this hotel.

I’m really upset that after years of staying at Marriott properties that a situation like this has arose. I will not stay at this property again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rachel R, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Erika B,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for not exceeding your expectations. These incidents are not best practices for us and will be a focus with the Management team to ensure this is an isolated incident. I will contact you directly so we can speak further about your stay.

Thank you for being a valued guest.

at your service,