All reviews front desk virginia beach breakfast was delicious a wonderful stay the entire staff the breakfast area breakfast staff parking lot room was spacious king suite great customer service sitting area i highly recommend this hotel exercise room mini fridge yogurt lobby
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I can't rave enough about how wonderful the entire staff here is!! They helped make my stay feel like a home versus a hotel. So much so.. everyone knew my name.

A very big thank you to the manager, Richard Murphy, who graciously took care of all of my needs and always greeted me with a smile each day.

Each one of these people were generous with their time and went above and beyond what was expected.

Yanick, Vettra, Natasha, Bill, Richard, Shelsea, Robert, Cameron, Ron

Thank you again for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Brooke S, E-Commerce Specialist at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Lisa C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed our hospitality during your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments, as we will share them with our team.

SpringHill Suites Norfolk VB

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights in the middle of our vacation while visiting friends and heading to Busch Gardens. The room was good, the front desk and breakfast staff was friendly and helpful! But I had to take a moment to say an extra thank you to Vettra, our housekeeper! My husband misplaced a significant amount of cash and thought he had lost it while at Busch Gardens. We returned to find a lovely note from our housekeeper and the money placed on our pillow!! I’m so thankful that she could remind me how just wonderful people can be! Thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingGirl973
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We were a large group. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Shout out to Eric for all the work he puts keeping the lobby/lounge area in tip top shape! Shoutout to the cook for the great food! Highly recommend this hotel for large groups.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Kirollos S
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Every hotel I've stayed in whether on business or leisure I've been impressed. Very clean rooms and great customer service. The breakfast was great and appreciated the variety of food presented. Love the rewards points and will continue to be a customer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The hotel could benefit from some ‘freshening’ but the rooms were fine, the people at the front desk were friendly, and there was plenty of free parking (yeah!). The suites were a little on the small side and had an odd configuration that did not accommodate a TV very well – no straight on viewing from the bed or the sitting area. The Fitness area on the 1st floor was adequate.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
RichardPMurphy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.