All reviews mini mart naval base relaxing vacation military families free continental breakfast boiled eggs check in was easy excellent stay working order every morning clean rooms kitchenette navy cereal housing laundry pillows
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Always clean, exceptional service. Large variety on free continental breakfast bar. Best location to military base and housing. And you can't beat the price! Awesome place to stay for military families.

Stayed: April 2018
Pamela K, General Manager at Navy Lodge Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words, Kimberly! We are here for you for your next visit with your son. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my son who is stationed at Norfolk Navy base. This hotel was clean with comfortable beds and close to the Navy base. The front desk & cleaning staff was pleasant and helpful. The kitchenette was a plus and parking was plentiful. I will definitely have my son book our stay with this hotel during my future visits.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at Navy Lodge Norfolk! Thank you for your review and we'll be here for you the next time you visit your son.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed to tour a couple of colleges in the area. Quick check in, staff friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Nice having kitchenette so could cook if choose to. Will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mom2myboys03
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stay at the Navy Lodge twice on 8/31-9/1 2017 and again on 9/22-24/2017. This is a fantastic hotel and the location is great. I had to travel the the Navy Base the the drive was 10 minutes. The room were very modern, well maintained and the WIFI and amenities enabled me to get a lot done in my room.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again when I return to Norfolk.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank eugenearmstrongusn
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Recently stayed for family trip. Check in was easy. Room was clean. The tub drain did not drain very well. Beds were harder than at other Navy Lodges. Breakfast was nice. Only wish that there was a pool on location for the kids.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family