All reviews mini mart naval base relaxing vacation military families free continental breakfast full size fridge every morning check in was easy excellent stay clean rooms nex kitchenette navy commissary laundry cardio housing
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my son who is stationed at Norfolk Navy base. This hotel was clean with comfortable beds and close to the Navy base. The front desk & cleaning staff was pleasant and helpful. The kitchenette was a plus and parking was plentiful. I will definitely have my son book our stay with this hotel during my future visits.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pamela K, General Manager at Navy Lodge Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at Navy Lodge Norfolk! Thank you for your review and we'll be here for you the next time you visit your son.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed to tour a couple of colleges in the area. Quick check in, staff friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Nice having kitchenette so could cook if choose to. Will stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mom2myboys03
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stay at the Navy Lodge twice on 8/31-9/1 2017 and again on 9/22-24/2017. This is a fantastic hotel and the location is great. I had to travel the the Navy Base the the drive was 10 minutes. The room were very modern, well maintained and the WIFI and amenities enabled me to get a lot done in my room.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again when I return to Norfolk.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank eugenearmstrongusn
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Recently stayed for family trip. Check in was easy. Room was clean. The tub drain did not drain very well. Beds were harder than at other Navy Lodges. Breakfast was nice. Only wish that there was a pool on location for the kids.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Kaitlin P
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I recently stayed at the Lodge, it was nice and clean. Breakfast was a good selection for being included in the already very economical price to stay. We had lived in the area yrs. ago and were back for a relaxing vacation! The staff at the front desk was a mixed bag, some friendly some not so much. House keeping staff was very nice.

Room tip: Second floor was perfect easy access to the parking lot or elevator.
Date of stay: August 2017