See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Please heed my advise and do not stay here! We had a couple of reservations and once entering the room (after going to get fast food first) decided immediately that there was no way we could stomach the smell and funk in the room and we tried to get our money back and was told we would not be refunded because we had the key for more than 15 minutes. True, we went to get fast food after getting key and before entering the room so we wouldn't have to go out later again. The manager knew we had gone to get food and didn't use the room for a "quickie" like other patrons undoubedly do but he still refused to refund us. The room smelled awful and the carpet was bunched up in places, the room was dark without and there was a towell in a pillow case substituting for a pillow! Super 8 right down the street is very nice and about the same rate.

Room Tip: Super 8 nearby has nice rooms and is on the bay for about the same rate.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lch5u
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This place is nasty, it smells and I will never come here again. I over paid for a room that smelled worse than a bar. The carpet was sticky and dirty, the room looked like it had never been cleaned and there was a fight right outside of my room at 3am. Never again. DON'T COME HERE!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 11dk11
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Compared to the Ocean View Inn this place was WAAY better. It was spacious, had NO FLYS OR BUGS LIKE OCEAN VIEW INN and it had a huge bed with a cable tv, microwave, fridge with freezer, CLEAN towels, a table to sit at, and was QUIET unlike OV Inn which is more of an apartment complex than a motel where you hear screaming uncontrollable kids at 730am all the way til 1030 at night. Knights Inn is perfect for locals who need a place to stay. Great for $50. Gonna see if they have breakfast tomorrow tho lol

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Lexiluuu
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I attended my brothers wedding in 2012 and stayed at this motel. It was supposed to offer continental breakfast and coffee, continental breakfast was non existent and the coffee was lousy. Rooms were not what I would call adequate for the price I paid per room. Though it is across the street from the beach i would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy111562
Reviewed 25 February 2013

When we frist check in rate on sign was not the rate we got...should have been first clue...went to room and found that Tv remote did not work took it to offic change battery still not work...King bed not good and heater not work...change room...2nd room had board bolted to top of a/c hearter ok but not that good had to have it on high all night to keep room warm..king bed was hard, toss all night, microwave was not clean and plate was broken..Breakfast in the morning was not good...If you only need a place to sleep this is not it...My nephew and his girlfriend was not happy here.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the room out real good...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family