“Delicious food and extremely helpful staff! ”
Review of La Cabane

La Cabane
Ranked #22 of 435 Restaurants in Quarteira
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 46
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1979 the restaurant is situated in Quarteira old town, we provide free pick-up service on reservation from, Quarteira, Vilamoura and Vila sol.Still closed on Sundays. We can propose special menus for groups or other ocasions. We can provide vegetrian menus on reservation,don't forget to contact us for any question or issue. Thank you Beatrice
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on the last day of our holiday to Quarteira and it did not disappoint!
The staff were so helpful when we asked about dietary issues/ allergies and we even spoke to the owner directly to check that I was happy with my order as I’m lactose intolerant.
The service was quick and the food incredible. Everything was very fresh and just delicious. My husband had the sea bass and said it was the best he had ever had! I ordered the Escalope Milanese and it was perfect.
Highly recommended and a perfect way to end our holiday!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great- picked up at our hotel by friendly driver, welcomed at restaurant by glass of bubbly, hearty and tasty French menu... helpful staff, great atmosphere - definitely worth a trip!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Last Wednesday we had a family meal for out 50th wedding anniversary. From the time we arrived in the restaurant it was amazing being greeted by Beatrice, to the time a beautiful cake was produced at dessert we could not fault it. The meal was great some had fish while others has the lamb and the six children with us were all catered for beautifully. I would highly recommend La Cabane and we will be back in Portugal in six weeks and it's on our list to return.

1  Thank pauline0010
lacabane, Gérant at La Cabane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

all our best wishes

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Whilst viewing TA to find a new restaurant we came across La Cabane . Rarely do the reviews live up to expectations but it can happen . My Wife and I along with 4 friends ate here 2 nights running and were charmed by the hospitality of Beatice and Luis . We tried new dishes each night and nobody had any complaints and the wine recommendations were all spot on .
The provision of courtesy pick up is a fantastic touch and Caeser is great chauffeur . Thanks again for 2 great nights .

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I found this amazing restaurant on TA. What caught my attention is the free taxi service from you hotel/apartment in Vilamoura, Vila Sol and Quarteira. We were staying in Old Village and I had pre booked our first night there as it was my husband's 70th birthday.

Wow Caesar the driver is absolutely charming dropped us off and Beatrice was there to greet us. Luis bought us a glass of fizz which we thought was for hubby's birthday, but everyone gets a glass on arrival.

We were given the menu and Luis bought round the fresh fish selection which he explained what they were and how it would be cooked. However there is a very large a large carte menu a specials menu (I can recommend the lamb shoulder and the veal banquet both melt in the mouth delicouse) there is also a menu of the day for €20 which gives you a 3 course meal and wine for the price.

We ate here 9 nights and ate everything from onion soup to prawn cocktail from pate to chorizo from black pig to duck from sole to monk fish rice. Hubby had chocolate fondue to apple tart

Gratziana is delightful always has a smile on her face they were never fazed even when every table was taken.

You can contact to book via their Facebook page which is what I did and you will get a very prompt reply. They are closed on Sunday