“Family get together ”

La Guinguette Baladin
Ranked #56 of 427 Restaurants in Jesolo
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first cousins restaurant and was here on vacation and what an amazing bar. The people and service is amazing and very friendly. The food and the drinks amazing especially if u are a beer drinker there are 25 types of beers and they are all amazing would recommend this place 100%!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I went to this restaurant with my family and some friends I was sharing my holiday with, and I was initially put off by the one young lady at the reception stand, then another one, then another one, who in turns were looking around lost, asking me to wait they were going to check if a table was available. I had no evidence of any communication among them and not sure if I had to wait or leave (I had not reservation). Finally a guy, who I felt was more proficient at what he was doing, asked us how many we were and brought us to a table inside.
I am glad I had the patience to wait, because all what happened after was totally, totally worth it!

Burgers are very sophisticated, for a lack of a better word, but in a simple way. Ingredients are local, fine and fresh. All is done in house, including majo, catch-up and any other sauce they serve. Fries are home made, finger sized, crispy outside and soft inside as you would expect them in an authentic English pub (oh boys... I only missed malted vinegar...).
Biers are from a local micro-brewery, good choice and very good indeed.
The bier, burger, fries combination had been the perfect comfort food experience.

I ended up 3 times in this restaurant over my 2 week holidays, with the only reason not to go there more often being the threat of the amount of exercise I was picturing I had to cope with.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We were first in line and the young waiter was making our table ready outside... some locals was standing behind us - another waiter "boss" took them to the bar, and we were told that the table which was waiting for us was reseved, and we could have one inside instead. We went inside - a few minutes later the local Monk..ys was given our table - and we just left!

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Claus R
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We visited during our recent visit to Jesolo and were very disappointed. The waitress we had was more worried about how she looked than the service provided. It took ages to get a drink and then when we ordered food our kids dinner arrived 20 minutes before ours and we even had to ask for ours to be brought out. Finally, we had been given a bucket of crisps when we first arrived which we did not order but as most tables seemed to have them we thought they were complimentary as lots of places do give them with drinks - they weren't we were charged 5 euro for them despite not even asking for them or eating any! The food itself was fine but could not make up for the bad service.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 13 July 2015

nice and helpful waiters, good hamburgers, great beers (21 draft beers!), cute interiors, nice atmosphere. you don't even have to look for parking, since there's plenty of room around (not really the same in Jesolo city center)

Date of visit: July 2015