All reviews free pasta at lunchtime booked half board buffet salad run hotel adriatic sea your doorstep roof terrace fussy eater air con rooms are clean free bikes main course pasta dishes great hotel monarch mains
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Excellent all round. Good food , although maybe some more 'English' dishes on the menu. Excellent service in the restaurant. Great being right on the most splendid beach. Hotel provide free sun loungers, and free bikes. Bus handy enough if needed to go further a field. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mark o
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing stay at The Hotel Termini which is situated right on the fantastic sandy beach with reserved sunbeds & umbrellas for the hotel. We booked through Monarch on a bed & breakfast basis and were not disappointed, the rooms are spotlessly clean, the pool area is lovely and a beachfront setting idyllic. Breakfast is a buffet style with plenty to choose from. Fresh fruit, pastries and cereals are in abundance. The staff are amazing and really can't do enough for you. There are plenty of restaurants & bars nearby to choose from and the Piazza Milano had things going on each evening which draws in the locals for the evening. An ideal family resort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sedanwen
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a holiday via Monarch then phoned the hotel direct to arrange a room upgrade which they did with no fuss or additional admin charge.
I opted for half board (which I do not normally do) but I was glad I did as the selection and quality of the food was tremendous, everything was freshly cooked to order. Service was not hurried and the staff were a joy.
The free pasta lunch, again freshly and individually cooked in front of you, was delicious.
My room overlooked the beach with a terrace and sun beds.
Prices for all extras was very reasonable.
The rooms were cleaned well each day.
All hotels should be like this!
Stay here with confidence.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Our first time at a beach resort in Italy chosen for its close proximity to Venice. Firstly do the Italians know how to do beach holidays yes yes yes. The resort is immaculate everything catered for I cannot express enough how highly I rated it.

The family Hotel is an extension of the resort, virtually on the beach and is first class,spotless, and professionally run by a great team our favourite was Danka a very sweet girl.
We had half board not normally our thing however we are so glad we did breakfast a great selection something for everyone. Dinner was 3 great courses with a selection of 3 and 4 meals preceded by a buffet salad course. Topped off by a huge choice of sweets and or fruit. To top it off a complimentary pasta was offered at the pool each day wow.

I cannot think of anything negative to say. Hospitality at its best.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brooksie1951
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I would highly recommend this hotel for its friendly and excellent service. Beautiful rooms, lounge areas, pool and terraces. It has a fantastic location. A truly family run hotel up to an excellent standards and I cannot highly recommend it enough

Room Tip: Fantastic view, good access and very helpful staff
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple