All reviews free pasta at lunchtime booked half board buffet salad run hotel adriatic sea your doorstep roof terrace fussy eater air con rooms are clean free bikes main course pasta dishes great hotel monarch mains
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a holiday via Monarch then phoned the hotel direct to arrange a room upgrade which they did with no fuss or additional admin charge.
I opted for half board (which I do not normally do) but I was glad I did as the selection and quality of the food was tremendous, everything was freshly cooked to order. Service was not hurried and the staff were a joy.
The free pasta lunch, again freshly and individually cooked in front of you, was delicious.
My room overlooked the beach with a terrace and sun beds.
Prices for all extras was very reasonable.
The rooms were cleaned well each day.
All hotels should be like this!
Stay here with confidence.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Our first time at a beach resort in Italy chosen for its close proximity to Venice. Firstly do the Italians know how to do beach holidays yes yes yes. The resort is immaculate everything catered for I cannot express enough how highly I rated it.

The family Hotel is an extension of the resort, virtually on the beach and is first class,spotless, and professionally run by a great team our favourite was Danka a very sweet girl.
We had half board not normally our thing however we are so glad we did breakfast a great selection something for everyone. Dinner was 3 great courses with a selection of 3 and 4 meals preceded by a buffet salad course. Topped off by a huge choice of sweets and or fruit. To top it off a complimentary pasta was offered at the pool each day wow.

I cannot think of anything negative to say. Hospitality at its best.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brooksie1951
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I would highly recommend this hotel for its friendly and excellent service. Beautiful rooms, lounge areas, pool and terraces. It has a fantastic location. A truly family run hotel up to an excellent standards and I cannot highly recommend it enough

Room Tip: Fantastic view, good access and very helpful staff
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annemariewoosnam
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This was our second visit in this hotel. I really like helpful staff, especially Elena. The food is great. You can choose from a few courses for the dinner and sometimes it is really hard to choose only one meal. Everything is fresh and delicious. I missed vegetable on the breakfast but I asked waiter to bring some tomato and I got full bowl of fresh and tasty tomato. Location of this hotel is perfect - right on the beach with its own umbrellas for guests. They have a lof of umbrellas and chairs so you dont have to run early in the morning to catch the place on the beach:)
We had superior double room with sea view. What I have to mention is the perfect cleanliness of the room every day. We had little bit old bathroom but still in the good form. I think that it needs renovation .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BaskaD
Reviewed 29 August 2016

You cannot come across this family run hotel through any of the major websites, but I would really like to recommend it...
We accidently stayed 4y ago for a week due to having issues with booking with another hotel...
Anyway - coming back to this year stay ( after 4 years) and to this review :) -
The standards remained - very good dinner and pasta time allows you to be fed throughout the whole day (even more than what you would like in order to keep yourself slim, but who cares it's holidays after all) .
On one evening there was a choice of 6 deserts! :)
And the meals are always prepared fresh and tasty... which is very convenient so you don't have to wait for a table in the restaurants nearby (which are plenty BTW)..
We had a superior room which was good, but would benefit from redecorating... The looks at the sea are marvelous.. The hotel has also reserved sunbeds area so you don't have to be bothered with that either... The staff is very helpful although more German than English speaking.... There also could be some more vegetable and fruit choces during breakfast... I remember it used to be slightly better 4 years back...
Anyway - the destination, the food during dinner, the staff all is really good and probably it is one of the best hotels in the area... The rooms could be a little bit more spacious but compared to other hotels in Lido - it is a requirement difficult to be met...
One more thing which i really love is the dining area where you can directly admire the sea...
I would definitely come back..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family