All reviews free pasta at lunchtime booked half board buffet salad run hotel adriatic sea your doorstep roof terrace fussy eater air con rooms are clean free bikes main course pasta dishes great hotel monarch mains
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This was our second visit in this hotel. I really like helpful staff, especially Elena. The food is great. You can choose from a few courses for the dinner and sometimes it is really hard to choose only one meal. Everything is fresh and delicious. I missed vegetable on the breakfast but I asked waiter to bring some tomato and I got full bowl of fresh and tasty tomato. Location of this hotel is perfect - right on the beach with its own umbrellas for guests. They have a lof of umbrellas and chairs so you dont have to run early in the morning to catch the place on the beach:)
We had superior double room with sea view. What I have to mention is the perfect cleanliness of the room every day. We had little bit old bathroom but still in the good form. I think that it needs renovation .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BaskaD
Reviewed 29 August 2016

You cannot come across this family run hotel through any of the major websites, but I would really like to recommend it...
We accidently stayed 4y ago for a week due to having issues with booking with another hotel...
Anyway - coming back to this year stay ( after 4 years) and to this review :) -
The standards remained - very good dinner and pasta time allows you to be fed throughout the whole day (even more than what you would like in order to keep yourself slim, but who cares it's holidays after all) .
On one evening there was a choice of 6 deserts! :)
And the meals are always prepared fresh and tasty... which is very convenient so you don't have to wait for a table in the restaurants nearby (which are plenty BTW)..
We had a superior room which was good, but would benefit from redecorating... The looks at the sea are marvelous.. The hotel has also reserved sunbeds area so you don't have to be bothered with that either... The staff is very helpful although more German than English speaking.... There also could be some more vegetable and fruit choces during breakfast... I remember it used to be slightly better 4 years back...
Anyway - the destination, the food during dinner, the staff all is really good and probably it is one of the best hotels in the area... The rooms could be a little bit more spacious but compared to other hotels in Lido - it is a requirement difficult to be met...
One more thing which i really love is the dining area where you can directly admire the sea...
I would definitely come back..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank bd3art
Reviewed 31 July 2016

stayed for one week with my teenage daughter as part of a promised trip to see Venice. Whilst the highlight of the trip was Venice itself the hotel played a huge part in making it a fantastic holiday. From the moment we arrived new we were in for a treat...the view from our balcony took in the lovely beach and Adriatic sea. At breakfast we were seated with a lovely view of the pool area and the beach and sea beyond. We were also given the menu for the evening meal, 3 choices of starter and 3 main courses. Don't be fooled into thinking this means a lack of choice - the meals were very different but the smaller menu means they can make what they serve up of a very high standard. We ate healthily and superbly all week. One great touch was the wine we ordered and failed to finish turning up chilled and ready the next evening. The staff are all so polite and so so helpful. I will be returning to venice and I hope I will be returning to the Termini

Room Tip: you can pay extra for a suite room with your own loungers
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We stayed at the Termini Beach as 2 couples on a 4 night short break. The hotel is right next to the beach, our rooms had side views that looked over the breach to the sea. Our rooms had been recently refurbished to a very high standard, although maybe a little small by new build standards they were very comfortable. The rooms, hotel, gardens/pool area were all spotlessly clean.
The receptionist was very welcoming and helpful (and to my shame spoke very good english).
Breakfast was buffet style in a very pleasant dining room looking out to the beach and sea. There was plenty enough selection. If you were around the hotel at midday a pasta dish was also served.
We were half board. Again in the dining room with Salad/Starter and Desserts again being buffet, prima (pasta) course and secondi (main) being served. You make a choice at breakfast from a selection of 3 or 4 choices. I think our party were a bit divided on this, as this does limit choice, however I found this a lot more relaxing than the full buffet style dining halls of recent Spanish holiday hotels.
Free WiFi (and it appeared to be fast), free safe, free bikes (we used these for a very pleasent morning adventure). We used the "Quickly" combined bus/boat ticket for day trip to Venice. Do remember your jungle formula if you are susceptible to mozzie bites.

Room Tip: Its a very quiet area, all rooms should be quiet and have a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MGW99
Reviewed 11 June 2016

My fiancé and I went to this hotel for 6 nights in need of a relaxing, restorative break. That was exactly what we got with this place!
We went in the first week of June, which was the best time to go. It was quiet and peaceful and we were very well looked after.
There wasn't enough the hotel staff could do for us. The family that own the hotel are incredibly warm and care about the quality of your stay. They were able to help us with anything we needed - from organising taxis to recommending the best place to eat on our day trip to Venice.
The food was gorgeous and the room, although quite old-fashioned in decor, was comfortable, clean and boasted amazing sea views! We slept every night with the balcony door ajar, listening to the sound of the waves - just perfect.
All-in-all, this was the restorative break we were looking for and we would definitely come back again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple