“Friendly service, good value!”
Review of La Rustica

La Rustica
Ranked #32 of 427 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We went there for 3 times and enjoyed pasta and pizza. I highly recommend the creamy lasagna accompanied with wine. It gets crowded during lunch time, so you might have to wait for a few minutes to get a table.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We had the pleasure to visit this restaurant both for lunch and dinner. It's a popular place with queues at dinnertime. Good food, service and good pricing as well.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This was bad. Lasagne was cold and the where terrible. Taste soap. Very bust restaurant. The pizza saved the two points.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Very busy restaurant, yet service, food & wine of a high standard.
The second night we were here, we were sat at a table close to a party of Italians who had made some special requests (mainly seafood dishes)- all looked really good & our food (especially the pizza and salad) nice too.
Closed on Monday evenings.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I loved their Inferno Pizza but also the Pizza Diavolo. Inferno - If you love spicy and garlicky and tasty this is perfect. And the crust is just enough and tasty (I usually don't eat the edge but this time was mostly irresistible). The best pizza I eat lately and the best pizza we eat in Jesolo. Service good and friendly. Wine good and I left wishing to return. I wish we could have gone also in the last night but was too busy. I am looking forward to the next time. :)

Date of visit: May 2016