“Great garden, good food”
Review of Da Guido

Da Guido
Ranked #27 of 425 Restaurants in Jesolo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2016

You get some pretty decent food in some of the better restaurants in Jesolo. Most are not sophisticated but simply good local food. My favorite is Tortuga for fish and seafod but it is a nice family run restaurant with very good honest and tasty food. Da Guido on the other hand stands out from the other local restaurants in style and design. They have a very nice garden setting, absolutely a must on a nice summer evening. Inside you will also find several very nicely designed areas. The food is also more sophisticated than most of the rest of the local restaurants.

Very good gnocchi, granseola, superb scallops and good fish.
If you are looking for a bit more classy setting and food, this is the place

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

We enquired on line and received a confirmation of our booking. We took time to prepare and dress appropriately and set off on our journey. Two buses and a twenty minute walk. We were so excited and utter disappointment loomed. They were closed. I am an independent woman, my son and I are familiar with challenges, success and failure however customer service always seems to curse me, maybe I expect too much? The very least in this case I would have expected the michelin restaurant to be open, oh dear, this was disappointing.
I would advise people to speak with the staff before assuming that the Internet reservation is confirmed.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Whilst holidaying nearby we sought out a good restaurant for a special meal. Da Guido was fantastic. We had the tasting menu, and although no wine flights accompanied the courses, as there were 7 of us, the sommelier recommended a different bottle for each course.
Food and wine were both excellent. Top quality, good value and would recommend a visit for any fine diners.

1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Thanks to an Italian friend who took me to this paradise where you can taste the fish in a real authentic way.
Try the bollito fish antipasti or granseole crab to start ... And then a whole grilled fish as a main course.
The wine list is stuffed with so good italian natural wines.
The owner "Andreas" is a very kind person...
Will go back ASAP.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We received a recommendation from someone local. The food was indeed quite good, the really bad mood of the employees as well as the apalling service delivered ruined the entire experience at the stylish Restaurant. Never again, I'm afraid.

2  Thank Andeli66