“I made the effort ”

Ranked #28 of 427 Restaurants in Jesolo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

We enquired on line and received a confirmation of our booking. We took time to prepare and dress appropriately and set off on our journey. Two buses and a twenty minute walk. We were so excited and utter disappointment loomed. They were closed. I am an independent woman, my son and I are familiar with challenges, success and failure however customer service always seems to curse me, maybe I expect too much? The very least in this case I would have expected the michelin restaurant to be open, oh dear, this was disappointing.
I would advise people to speak with the staff before assuming that the Internet reservation is confirmed.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Whilst holidaying nearby we sought out a good restaurant for a special meal. Da Guido was fantastic. We had the tasting menu, and although no wine flights accompanied the courses, as there were 7 of us, the sommelier recommended a different bottle for each course.
Food and wine were both excellent. Top quality, good value and would recommend a visit for any fine diners.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Thanks to an Italian friend who took me to this paradise where you can taste the fish in a real authentic way.
Try the bollito fish antipasti or granseole crab to start ... And then a whole grilled fish as a main course.
The wine list is stuffed with so good italian natural wines.
The owner "Andreas" is a very kind person...
Will go back ASAP.

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We received a recommendation from someone local. The food was indeed quite good, the really bad mood of the employees as well as the apalling service delivered ruined the entire experience at the stylish Restaurant. Never again, I'm afraid.

Date of visit: September 2013
2  Thank Andeli66
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I'm been 8/10 times in 10 years !! several times for weddings and ceremonies and also with parents and friends for special occasions. Every time is a great experience with the foods !!! I think is the top restaurant in Jesolo and area. During the Weddings the Menu is the top and complete and wonderfull starting with the Oysters and arriving to a special fries fisjh of the Lagoon !! the first dishes with Pasta and fish and also the rice served can be with hand made pasta with special fresh fish souce like Branzino, Orata, Shrimps and Prawns souces very delicate. the second dishes offer a variety of dishes with Branzino, Orata, Eel and also fried and local day grill fishes, very light with no fat ... all the cakes are hand made I suggest to try the local ice- creams and Sorbetto with strawberry but also the Tiramisù very special and rare !! Personally I like this place for the long small dishes of Entrees, very specials and various, so you can eat just these dishes and a good first dishes and you're ok !! Also the Wines selections is great, I suggest good local Prosecco and or a good Sauvignon to eat with the fish !!! Prices high for this top quality but are well payed !!! The quality of this restaurant is that you have no difference with the foods is you're there for a big Wedding or for a small table with 4 people !!! Not easy to have this high level of quality with a big numbers of presence !!! But they have a excellent organization... The staff and the service is friendly but very professional. One of the top restaurant of my personal experience !! to try !!!

Date of visit: December 2010