When picking a place to stay in the Chianti region during our honeymoon, this boutique hotel came highly rated, and it lived up to every expectation. The service was top notch. We truly felt relaxed and well taken care of. The food was incredible and not incredibly over-priced. The location is close drive to Greve which is a great little town. I highly recommend the cooking class, it was one of our favorite experiences of our entire honeymoon. David was always pleasant and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti