The hotel itself is very nice. It is quiet but we was on our honeymoon.
We did stay in a normal room. So no A/C. Didn't know this at the time and if we would have known get a A/C room. Assumed all rooms would have it. It was very hot even with a fan.
But the pool and buffet breakfast are very good.
Drive to Greve for lovely food.
Taxi will be ridiculous expensive.
Cant walk due to road being dark and they realise that. Expect to get ripped off on that note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti