See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Me and my girlfriend had a wonderful 3 night stay here to use as a base visit the local Tuscany wineries and Florence. The host Francesca treated us like family from the minute we arrived (at 11:30pm at night!) and we felt so relaxed and at home.The bed was comfy, the food at their trattoria included delicious Tuscan specialties and together with the wine was incredibly well priced. I would definitely stay here again should we return to this beautiful part of Italy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We spent four nights here and got a warm welcome from the owner Francesca. She spoilt us every morning with a fabulous breakfast and as many coffees as one likes be it espressos or cappuccinos etc. Rooms are spotless and the location great to see the sights in Chianti but one needs a car. We ate some dinners in the restaurant on site and the food is good. A charming place to stay and highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EddaNeil
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We randomly stopped here on our way back to our hotel in Greve after half a day at the outlet mall...arrggh!! We were pleasantly surprised at the number of people eating here given that it seemed, on the surface, to be in the middle of nowhere. The wife ate the pasta bolognese and I went with the al amaritciana and both dishes were great and the price was definitely right. I gulped down a beer and for 20 Euro we were out of there, feeling very satisfied with the food, and the fact that we decided to randomly stop here. If you find this place and are hungry or thirsty, or both, I'd recommend stopping for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for three nights. We chose Casa as Chianti because it is located in the center of Chianti, and access to all the little towns in the area was convenient. If you want to stay here, you must have a car, as there is no convenient public transportation.
The service of the staff was excellent. They were all kind and always willing to help. Breakfast was not the typical croissant and coffee. They served fresh cut ham, cheese, bread, orange juice, jam, and esspresso = Awesome. I ate dinner every night at the on site restaurant. Not only was this convienent, but the food and wine was amazing. It's gets a little crowded, but it's definitely worth whatever inconvenience that causes.
The room was simple and comfortable. Nothing extraordiary or special, but nothing to complain about either. I spent most of my time outdoors anyway.

If you're deciding if you want to stay here or not, just book it. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kentinhawaii
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My wife and I spent a week at B&B. The hotel is strategically located in the center of Chianti Classico region and provides easy access (by car) to Florence, Siena, and other Toscana attractions. Great food and wines. Helpful and responsive personal. Lovely rural environment. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple