“Great Trofie!”
Review of Gelateria Pinguino

Gelateria Pinguino
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Levanto
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat and great value for money. I had a Trofie pasta and glass of local vino for 10 Euro. Lots of choice whether you feel like a treat or a meal. A must visit in Levanto.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped here as a group of eight. The town was quite busy and the restaurants really ranged in price and variety. We were all a little tired and hungry so didn't want to spend the earth. We really wanted to eat outside as the weather was amazing. We were a little concerned as they weren't that busy which is usually a reasonable sign if the food is any good. Everyone was more than happy with their meal which ranged from pizza, pasta and snitzel dishes. Good value for money. Most of us had cocktails as well which were very reasonable. Service was good. Would go back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The ice cream is pretty good but the service is awful ! The employees are disrespectful with the clients who didn't speak italian or barely understand! They don't speak english very well, so I tried to ask slowly some information in english about 2 ice creams & 2 of the employees were sighing & starting to speak to each other in italian & laughing. I was standing in front of them, waiting for the answer of my question (that I didn't have!). I already started to order, so I choose a flavour & pay fast. The check was wrong : I returned to the gelato to ask my money. The reception wasn't pleasant!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

They serve everything in one spot which is a great thing when you don't want to jump from place to place to get every aspect of your hunger satisfied. Great food (we had the gnocchi with tomato pesto sauce and spaghetti carbonara), awesome coffee (we had coffee con Gelato which you choose what flavour gelato you want) and stuff they serve but we didn't have includes beer, wine and specialty gelato dishes!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2016

A couple of medium size pasta dishes were perfectly acceptable for lunch. The ice cream was fine too.

Date of visit: June 2016