“Great seafood dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The restaurant was recommended by someone who worked at the hotel we were staying at. The service was superb and the seafood platter was delicious. We really enjoyed our visit! The atmosphere was a little noisy and not as intimate as we would have liked, but the food was sooooo good.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident and not only was the food superb the service was extraordinary. We had a train to catch so the staff was super accommodating. Our waiter was friendly and very helpful. Between us we had the mixed grilled fish, green ravioli, and stuffed squid, all of which were expertly prepared and delicious. I highly recommend this place

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Trattoria Centro is very popular and always busy, so you have to book a table for dinner. it is a fairly big restaurant, but because there are several rooms it feels small and cosy. The rooms are nicely furnished and decorated with nautical decorations The food is excellent and there is a good choice, of mostly fish, but there are also a few meat dishes on the menu. Unfortunately good food, wine and service isn't cheap at Centro. Altogether we had a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were recommended this restaurant from the bakery across our flat and the food was absolutely divine. The staff was really friendly and we ordered first starters a nice cheese platter and seafood platter - definitely worth taking. The food never stopped coming! so make sure you're ready for one amazing fulling meal. As a main course the seafood was great and they had this really good pasta plate with this amazing walnut sauce.

We loved it so much that the next day we went there for lunch! The staff was very friendly and professional. This restaurant is a must visit if you're in Levanto.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I ate solo there my first night as my travel partner was ill. The food was great, but a little too expensive for my wallet. I ordered the anchovie anti-pasta and it was wonderful. At 15€ it included several varities at room temperature. I was surprised when they brought a second plate of breaded and sauteed varieties. A very nice sample of a fish for which the area is known. I had a small salad, a couple of glasses of wine, and a bottle of water. With set-up fee, my Bill was 35€.

I recommend it if you want a fine dining experience in Levanto.