“Good food at good prices”
Review of Pizzeria Le Palme

Pizzeria Le Palme
Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Levanto
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We visited three nights in a row and I can say it's definitely good family meals and good value for money
Reasonably fast service although it depends on the night, staff vary and their service varies accordingly, but still ok overall.
Ideal for local dishes but there is no much choice for meat.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

3 of us had to wait 1 hour for our pizza, while one of us got her Lasagne after 30 minutes, and had to eat alone. The waiters choose to ignorere us, and didn't apologize for the delay. We also had to pay everything in full including 2,50 EUR pr person for just the seating.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I will simply describe what happened to us, with no further comments:

since this restaurant is conveniently placed in a point on the walking way to the seaside, we couldn't help but notice it was always busy, hence probably worth a try.

We decided then to eat there one evening but it never happened.
We entered the premises (a semi-open space), and after 10 minutes of patiently smiling to every possible waiter/waitress (each one of them carefully avoiding to make eye contact) I stepped towards one waitress trying to understand how it exactly works, since there didn't seem to be anybody welcoming customers.
I simply asked (in Italian) "Can we sit anywhere or we...".
I couldn't even finish my sentence that I got a "smiling" no while she was already turning away and ignoring my next question while running away instantly from me (I probably remember her shoulders better than her face).

Needless to say we left immediately and we'll never come back even for a free meal.
Whoever (if anybody) takes care of welcoming customers, needs to put their act together.
The waitress was extremely unprofessional (and I would say even impolite) but I must say that waiters in general were constantly busy 100% of their time.
It's no excuse for being that unprofessional, but at least I must say they definitely weren't slacking.

I obviously can't rate any food, but just the service in my own personal experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

One of our favourite restaurants in Levanto. It's always busy, so sometimes you need to be prepared to wait for a table, but it is worth it. We have been here before with our Italian family. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable and it's a fun place to eat. Good choice of local dishes. A lot of the locals eat here. Recommended: the coniglio (rabbit) my other half drools at the thought - best ever he says.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Main positive: the pizza was nice. Main negative: lasagne was most likely micro waved, not warm enough and not tasty. In general: many many tables, waiters run around the place without any personal attention. Not expensive though.