“Love this place!”

Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Levanto
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017

One of our favourite restaurants in Levanto. It's always busy, so sometimes you need to be prepared to wait for a table, but it is worth it. We have been here before with our Italian family. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable and it's a fun place to eat. Good choice of local dishes. A lot of the locals eat here. Recommended: the coniglio (rabbit) my other half drools at the thought - best ever he says.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Main positive: the pizza was nice. Main negative: lasagne was most likely micro waved, not warm enough and not tasty. In general: many many tables, waiters run around the place without any personal attention. Not expensive though.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

As I ate my ravioli I commented (half jokingly) to my husband that I was pretty sure I had chefboyardee ravioli that was similar. I looked up what I thought was a fictional character, just for fun, only to find that Chefboyardee was real. He was from Piacenza, Northern Italy, not far from Pizzeria Le Palme. My guess: they are somehow related. My husband had the fish and it was overcooked and not terribly tasty. The wine was good. I wish I could say something nice, but even the service was not stellar and was really slow, even by Italy's standards (the restaurants, in general, never hurry you out.)

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had "fritto misto" (fried fish) as appetisers and three delicious pizzas after. Prices are fair and the house wine tasted good. However, the interior could use some remodelling - nicer decorations and furniture are definitely needed!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Good carpaccio de bresaola. Not good swordfish (dried out) and potato with green beans I suspect from a bottle (which is a fairly common thing in France and Italy, but you don't serve it in restaurants). The pizza and pasta may be better, but the dish I had wasn't good.