All reviewsbooked halfboardcannot recommend this hotel enoughfantastic foodandreapoolischia
Reviewed 28 May 2017

The hotel is well located. Is a very clean and neat place, with wonderfull staff and get in persona of Monica (? i hope, i remembered well), one of the owners, the perfect "cicerone" for the islande of Ischia. I cannot recommend this hotel enough - it is a very beautiful house with a splendid pool (natural thermal water)
Everything about this hotel was great.

Room Tip: If you like ore be able to to climb 63 steps - you will get a room with a terrace with wonderfull views to all sides
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michaelC1403GA
Andrea D, Proprietario at Hotel Casa di Meglio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you very much for your review!
My name is Andrea, but it's ok :-)
I'm very happy you found my suggestions about Ischia useful - it's such a beautiful place, and it's important for us to let our guests know about this beauty and our traditions, cuisine etc.
We love our job - it's not just a job indeed - and if we can help with information and advice, that's a big pleasure to us!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We cannot recommend this hotel enough, our 1 week stay was bliss.
Beautiful grounds, great location for the ferry port and bus stops, fantastic food (we had booked halfboard), staff were friendly, welcoming and hospitable.
Everything about this hotel was great.
We will be returning!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank najetteh
Reviewed 20 August 2015

With my family living in Ischia, I go to Ischia every year. It's for a couple of years now that we go to this hotel. The staff is so friendly and helpful that you immediately feel at home. Everything is very clean, the food is fantastic, (trust me, I know how italian food should taste). The view is spectacular (especially from the balcony on the trird floor). If I really should say something that is a bit less, I would say the tv. They only have +/- 12 channels but you're on vacation you shouldn't be watching TV. And the fact that there is no elevator is sometimes a bit annoying, but it's a great work out! Enjoy your stay ;)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alessia M
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Pleasant authentic hotel. All areas very clean. All transfer arrangements arranged through the hotel which made travelling to and from the hotel no stress at all. Food, limited choice, but we loved it as we enjoy pasta, tomatoes, cheese and fish. May have got bored with food selection if we had stayed for more than one week. Restaurant and pool staff were really friendly, so with our limited Italian and their limited English we got by really well! The Wellness Centre is an added bonus, like stepping into a warm bath at the end of the day, with a sauna, steam room & kneipp bath.Very relaxing and enjoyable. Hotel staff will help you organise excursions if you need them to and there is a courtesy bus to drops you off at various locations during the week. Downside is hotel is at the top of steep hill, followed by a climb of 60+ steps to reach the top floor as there is no lift. This was fine for us but sadly somewhere I wouldn't be able to take my elderly mother. Views of the coastline and surrounding areas make the climb worthwhile!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mildred007
Reviewed 18 October 2012

A great hotel, with amazing location and views, nice pool and spa, good food and great service.

The thermal water pool is nice, pool area is very beautiful and relaxing.
Location is in casamicciola, not so congested as the rest of the island, parking is available at the hotel (not so sure about transportation, but with a car it is great)

Run by a lovely family, very friendly staff and very helpful.

Rooms are basic but comfortable.. hotel typically offers halfboard deals the breakfast and dinners were really good, portions generous.

Room Tip: rooms with a sea view are really nice, inside not much view
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family