All reviews the air conditioning room service scrambled eggs and bacon an iron every morning watch the world little things laundry service beautiful village pastries amalfi coast four star cold meats our honeymoon local buses wonderful hotel easy access
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and loved it. The hotel was clean and attended to any requests i had. It was the end of the season so not as busy. Breakfast good. The fitness centre is not on site and is $10 each time you go the gym. My husband said everyone in the gym was friendly. Great position for visiting all the amalfi coast. Minori feels like a small community and we loved it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda p
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Minori is a great location to establish yourself to visit the Amalfi Coast. The Hotel Minori Palace is an all white “Palace” of exception convenience with excellent room and restaurant facilities and helpful courteous staff.

Room Tip: The higher floors have views to the mountains above
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I'm always a bit worried when I read rave reviews about hotels & I CAN'T agree but here goes!!! Let's start wit the GOOD.... location is central in lovely Minori, five mins to Piazza, beach, cafes etc,it has been recently revamped. Desk staff helpful. Italy still hasn't caught up with the hotel standards in other parts if Europe (in many places) and to call this hotel a four star boutique I believe gives the wrong impression. The rooms at the front are noisy if the French Windows to balcony are left open, traffic & human noise from early hours. Rooms at back overlook residential property and a scruffy courtyard below rockface. Our first room was compact but adequate, bathroom delightful BUT as mentioned previously the bedding contained marks & the curly black hair.... ornamental pillow shams were BOTH dirty. We were moved to another room due to another incident... room safes only operate by key, which no one gave us initially, second "luxury" room had NO minifridge. All floors are noisy as corridor floors are marble & some can't shut a door without slamming it!

The breakfast buffet was poor,they couldn't understand a request for "poached" egg & no variety ALL week. A shockingly rude waiter who was hell bent on setting up his tables for dinner and finishing his shift & actually shouted at guests not to sit at tables by the window......the bar & lounge are appeared unused, probably due to the all white decor appearing cold & uninviting after a while!

The pool facilities at next door hotel were ONLY available if they had space, and the SPA is across the street... a separate entity. We took bottled water to our room......I wasn't going to be told not to without drinks facility, mini bar or room service!!!! We had an early start back to Napoli and were offered a breakfast bag..... it never materialised.

In essence I believe the "blurb" posted on the hotel's own website should be modified somewhat..... and a great effort made to sharpen up before I would class Minori Palace anything near a true boutique hotel. Our stay wasn't unpleasant but for what we paid I expected more.....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank morwyn1
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel that has an all white decor. A good variety breakfast is served every morning. It's located a couple of blocks from the beach. Location and town is suitable for those that prefer a quiet charming town. Didn't feel touristy at all and saw more locals and nationals about.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This hotel is quite lovely. Its beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The rooms although small had a large double bed that was very comfortable, good storage spaces and plenty of sockets. It was cleaned every day to a very high standard. The position of the hotel means it is very noisy on the balcony, but once back inside and with the doors closed its lovely and quiet. The air conditioning was very effective and quiet.
The breakfast was a good selection of foods both cold and hot. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. The location of this hotel count not have been better. Being in the middle of town access to the beach, restaurants and bars was excellent. You can have three glasses of wine and two Limoncellos and not far to walk back. Wonderful.

I do have one gripe. There is no coffee or tea making facilities in the room, and they do not allow you to bring your own. Also no food to be eaten in the room. I enquired about room service but the lady on reception did not know what I was talking about. To me this is a step backwards and should be addressed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple