See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2014

This was a pass-through between Positano and Amalfi on a memorable walking journey from Sorrento to Ravello. The room was located in a small 3-room house next to the owners restaurant. The room had a very good standard and was quiet. Both living and eating was very good and practical, and the service very personal and kind. We would of course return here if we were to enter this area again.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here for a few nights, the accommodation was clean and comfortable, the food was delicious (produce was grown by the owners or sourced locally) and the staff were very friendly. The new swimming pool is an ideal place to relax following a days walking. I can't recommend the Rabbit highly enough, felt very welcome by this family run establishment.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AMurray1969
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had a wonderful time at Rabbit hotel, this year early in Julie, with my family.
It is a little bit away from Amalfi coast, but very friendly staff and very good food , authentic Italian cuisine ,in their restaurant.
Nice pool, but you must have a swimming cap, and nice and very clean room.

Room tip: clean room with AC
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2014

First of all I would like to thank Maria and her family for their kindness. They helped me out in a very difficult situation (stolen wallet) and went beyond and above their duty to save my vacation.
The rooms are simple but comfortable and very clean. The restaurant serves very good authentic Italian cuisine with a fast and courteous service
The location is very good for those who intend to do mountain hiking but it's reasonably located to visit the whole Amalfi coast and even further locations like Pompeii or Herculaneum.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, I will never forget what you have done. Gabriel

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GabrielN_YYZ
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We were very lucky to have chosen this hotel, away from the madding crowd of the Amalfi coast. It was a wonderful authentic experience and the restaurant was mainly patronised by locals-recommendation in itself. We stayed for a week and ended up eating there every night. One evening we asked if we could watch chef making his pizzas-the next minute my husband was whisked off, given a pinny and under tuition produced 3 pizzas for us. We were not charged for them as we had made our own meal!
The rooms were spotless and well furnished, our host family were delightful and the location was on good public transport routes for the coast and walks.
Forget the manic and expensive honey pots of Positano and Amalfi. This is the place to be.

Room tip: Rooms by the pool are away from the main building and restaurant
Date of stay: October 2013