Great time in Tropea. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The food at the restaurant was also great. Shuttle to the beach was a life saver as the walk was too far for my elderly father in law. Beach was fabulous, with crystal clear water. Loved the town as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated in the district of Parghelia, just 1 km from Tropea and with a splendid view of the Tyrrhenian coast and the Aeolian Islands (Stromboli Vulcano). The resort consists of Hotel Rooms and Suites, both surrounded by voluptuous greenery. Some of the services offered: swimming pool with baby area and Jacuzzi area, private beach with umbrellas and sun beds, shuttle service to/from the private beach and Tropea city center, inside car parking, transfer from the railway stations of Tropea and Tropea and from Tropea harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tirreno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Tirreno Hotel
- Residence Tirreno Parghelia
- Hotel Tirreno Parghelia, Calabria, Italy