“Great Bagels”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #43 of 517 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Newport News is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The food is always fresh, little expensive but service is great and rarely have to wait. Nice selection.

1  Thank Bamboo708

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We go at least once per week for lunch. The food is excellent and so fresh. It is a really busy place but they handle the volume very well. Seating is a little limited but parking is pretty good. They are several ways to order to help speed things along. The staff is always so helpful. Very family oriented. Great for a work lunch and meet with friends. I think the prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. Its worth it to me. I would definitely recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I had cheese soufflé, was good just a little too much of garlic. Order was easy, their tea was a little bit watered but is the first time since I go often I can tell you usually is good.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

As many locals know, Jefferson Avenue during rush hour can be quite an ordeal. If you have time, why not stop by Panera's and watch the other folks sit in the traffic. You will be relaxing with a meal you can order from your table on your phone, at the kiosk and delivered to your table or wait for it yourself and take a seat.
What a difference 30 minutes can make and you can grab a dessert to go.

2  Thank Jeana J
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

When I opened my sealed Thai salad, a green fly flew out. Had driven two-hours home by the time I opened the salad. Ugh! Would have given zero stars, but the app won't allow!

1  Thank MediaMaven26