“GREAT SOUPS”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #144 of 534 Restaurants in Newport News
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Newport News is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We were in Newport News visiting when we stopped at this location near Christopher Newport University. It is at the end of a shopping area across from the school. We like the fact that we can order and don't have to stand in line. My favorite combo is bowl of soup (Broccoli and cheese) and 1/2 bacon bravo turkey sandwich and soda. The soup comes with a big piece of French baguette bread with great crust. My husband got a large bowl of broc. and cheddar soup, half of turkey apple sandwich, chips and coffee. For 99 cents we got a pastry. The orange scone was wonderful. Total 25.80 and more than you can eat. Parking is tight and you need to be careful backing out as lots of traffic in parking area. I would go here again.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Being that my daughter had just moved to this town within the past few days, we had no internet coverage. Panera was able to tie us in to all of our emails so that we could check on delivery times and such of her furniture. We really enjoyed having our Cinnamon Crunch bagels with cream cheese. Coffee tasted a little burnt but not complaining.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I've been to a few peneras and I have never had a bad experience. Their food is consistently good. I like this particular store. It is well maintained and clean. It is near Christopher Newport University, so there may be a lot of college students there. I am older, so not going there for college experience, but my wife and I didn't find it too loud or otherwise negative. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone. Parking is sometimes scarse though.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Convenient, helpful staff and always good food. You can't go wrong with Panera -- especially at this location!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

They have a variety of choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Their cheese soufflé is very good sometimes you can really taste a lot of garlic so if you don't like garlic avoid that one. Sandwiches are good as well cream of potato, make sure you check if the have it since they change their soups everyday.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK