“Wish I'd gotten the Duck...”
Review of Pearl 703 - CLOSED

Pearl 703
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pearl 703 offers the Hampton Roads area flare and casual elegance with contemporary variations of Asian, Creole, and French cuisine. With an emphasis on farm to table initiative and organic, local and fresh ingredients sourced as much as possible from local farms as well as our own private farm.
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Went for a girls night. Most of what we had was pretty good, but my steak was overcooked. I tried my friends Duck and it was simply amazing. Overall I enjoyed myself, but definitely paid more than I thought it was worth. Maybe if I give it another try, I'll get the duck and be a lot more pleased with the money spent.

1  Thank Jamie G

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Great Happy Hour and atmosphere to meet after work. Tucked away in the heart of City Center. Nice place to meet friends and unwind

1  Thank 601dianah
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

This place is absolutely terrific. The cocktails are incredible. One of us had the martini with bacon stuffed olives. The scallops with beet risotto was the hit of the evening, but be sure to try the side of locally grown mushrooms. I had the duck and it was delicious and so beautifully presented. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank HamptonHog
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here tonight. The scallops were cooked to perfection and the beet risotto, chard, and goat cheese were the perfect compliment to the scallops. My husband ordered the duck and said it was amazing with sweet potato mash and fresh veggies. Another table mate ordered the rockfish and said it was delicious. The dessert of the day was churro bites with fruit salsa and homemade whipped cream - yum! This was our first visit and we will return.

3  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Brittany was fantastic. Very pleasant and helpful. It was the tail end of happy hour. I ordered a dirty martini. The taste was very good however the blue cheese stuffed olives's were still frozen. I ordered the lemongrass chicken wings. The flavor was there, however, the chicken wings appeared to have been frozen a little too long. The main course was a ribeye with potatoes and veggies. This was a very nice offering for $32. I would rate this place overall 3 1/2 stars.

2  Thank Gohoosao