US$ 205
US$ 124
US$ 124
Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis(Newport News)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Priceline
US$ 171
US$ 114
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskseparate bedroomoyster pointfull kitchenoutdoor poolbreakfast arealiving areabasketball tournamentroom was cleana great staycracker barrelbreakfast stafffree breakfastwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayking suitebusch gardens
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here so we could visit our son who is in the military. We stayed in the King Suite-perfect room because I brought food for lunch and dinner. Although I brought food, there were soooo many places close by to choose to eat! We will definitely be back! Hotel was super clean, comfy, staff was friendly!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The room was okay until I noticed what appeared to be black mold around the fire sprinkler. I was starting to feel allergies so I went to the front desk to let them know there may be a problem. I was moved and upgraded to a suite. The pull out couch cushions were sunk in and looked dirty, the chair had food crumbs on it, the fire alarm was falling off the wall (appeared to be working), my toilet clogged, the tub had a constant drip, and the overall appearance was run down. I was completely disappointed and I’ve never run into so many issues at a hotel. I was also charged incorrectly upon leaving. I’m not sure I want to stay here again, or with any Hampton and they’ve always been my go-to hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Convenient, pre-booking easy, pre-register a snap, great breakfast, cheeful staff. You could not do better. Located within sight of I-64 and centrally located, convenient to anywhere you need to go. Even had fridge and microwave, and in-room coffee, but I preferred the brew in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Would stay there again definately! I reccomend it if you are not travelling with pets. Sadly they do not allow pets. and hopefully will change their minds!! Otherwise. Nice place to stay and very clean.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This was a return trip to this area. Good hotel for the value and a good central location. The staff was very friendly, especially during the snow storm. Great breakfast and the friendly smiles early in the morning really make a business trip better!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business