All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen outdoor pool basketball tournament room was clean breakfast area nice breakfast shopping and restaurants king suite staff was very friendly and helpful housekeeping staff a great stay complimentary breakfast christopher newport university enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here so we could visit our son who is in the military. We stayed in the King Suite-perfect room because I brought food for lunch and dinner. Although I brought food, there were soooo many places close by to choose to eat! We will definitely be back! Hotel was super clean, comfy, staff was friendly!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The room was okay until I noticed what appeared to be black mold around the fire sprinkler. I was starting to feel allergies so I went to the front desk to let them know there may be a problem. I was moved and upgraded to a suite. The pull out couch cushions were sunk in and looked dirty, the chair had food crumbs on it, the fire alarm was falling off the wall (appeared to be working), my toilet clogged, the tub had a constant drip, and the overall appearance was run down. I was completely disappointed and I’ve never run into so many issues at a hotel. I was also charged incorrectly upon leaving. I’m not sure I want to stay here again, or with any Hampton and they’ve always been my go-to hotel!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Convenient, pre-booking easy, pre-register a snap, great breakfast, cheeful staff. You could not do better. Located within sight of I-64 and centrally located, convenient to anywhere you need to go. Even had fridge and microwave, and in-room coffee, but I preferred the brew in the lobby.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Would stay there again definately! I reccomend it if you are not travelling with pets. Sadly they do not allow pets. and hopefully will change their minds!! Otherwise. Nice place to stay and very clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This was a return trip to this area. Good hotel for the value and a good central location. The staff was very friendly, especially during the snow storm. Great breakfast and the friendly smiles early in the morning really make a business trip better!

Date of stay: January 2018