See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

It is really nice typical restaurant in the middle of the square, the food was good, if you want to feel like a german, you should try it! They have own making Bavarian beer and was really good! Cheers

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016

My friends took me to this restaurant. I ordered pan fried pike in almond butter. It was lovely. The portions were generous, the prices were reasonable, the staff were rushed off their feet but remained efficient. We went on a Thursday evening when a band plays in the area weekly so there were lots of people around which created a lovely atmosphere, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This is not a temple for food lovers, but the place is nice, service is fast and the food and drinks are acceptable. I had the Braten with Bayrischkraut and if it hadn't been for the instant sauce, I would have raised the review to 4 stars. Beer was alright, but nothing special.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I chose the Hotel for it's central location and close proximity to Legoland. For the price we were not disappointed. We had a large room for upto 6 people, although only a family of 4. Our girls had their own room with a bunk bed. We had Dinner in the Restaurant and both the food and service were of a good standard. Breakfast the next morning was basic, but enough to get you started. The only complaint was the uncomfortable bed that we had in Room 12, also the wi-fi was intermittent.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank berghaustoni
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a night during a cycle trip last week (July 2014). The hotel is centrally located, clean, helpful in storing our bikes, good breakfast.

We stayed for dinner and the food itself was all good. Unfortunately our evening was slightly ruined by a member of waiting staff who was incredibly rude for no reason. (A young man with glasses) We had ordered a round of 5 beers and he only brought 4. My beerless friend waited and ask for his beer- politely. It was not brought and he asked another member of staff for a lager. He was eventually brought a pint of shandy, which he - again politely told the waiter was not what he'd ordered. the waiter argued that he had, eventually took the shandy and slammed it down back in the bar area. At the end of the meal, i checked the drinks and we'd been billed for the shandy and an extra beer. I questioned these and the waiter was aggressive and insisted the shandy had been ordered and we had to pay. We said it hadn't and he snatched the bill from my hand, took the shandy off- but not the extra beer. We just paid at this point and left. But it left a bad taste to out otherwise v nice evening and stay in the hotel. This was entirely unprovoked and we had tried to use German when ordering as much as we could (though the waiter answered us in English-so I cannot think we had offended him in not trying German). we also had not complained about the slowish service as could see they were busy.

My reason for posting this as I think the hotel should be aware of this incident and this waiter's attitude, which unless was entirely out of character, would certainly put people off going back should he behave like this in general.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends