Things you are gonna love :
* The service is great, probably few places in Nicaragua with the same customer service.
* The view of the lake in the morning is amazing.
* The breakfast is awesome, great coffee, Gallo pinto, juice and fruits.
* The staff is very kind always willing to help.
* There are bikes you can take for free and ride the city.
Things to take into consideration :
* I a bit far from the "calzada" like 400 mtrs and gets pretty dark at night it might be dangerous.
* If you take a taxi it will be like 2 US$ to take you to the hotel
* The rooms are not the coolest but you get a nice tv, AC, and the bed is comfortable.
(still missing details but they are updating the rooms hopefully in the future they will be better)
OVER ALL, VERY GOOD DEFINITELY GOING BACK.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included