All reviews high ceilings excellent property room suite small refrigerator speaks perfect english water cooler every morning city square rooms are large two twin beds every request beyond the call of duty local art pool area relaxing stay location is ideal flat screen tv
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at Casa Xanadu. Mercedes was great. She contacted me in advance and we collaborated to personalize my tours and I was not disappointed. She was punctual, warm and friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Casa Xanadu. Mercedes set up a driver to pick me up at the airport in Managua and deliver me straight to Casa Xanadu. The accommodations were beautiful and clean. Breakfast was served in front of the beautiful mural.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Nicaraguan people are very friendly, we discovered first hand at Casa Xanadu, they welcome us amazingly, Mercedes Help us with the info, the owner Douglass was very nice, and the suite was more of what I was specting, I will definelly going to come back. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EdmondsonH, Director de Recepción at Casa Xanadu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you so much dear Customer!! Our staff is the best and they always try to make a perfect experience to our guests, please keep in touch so you can see our promotions and enjoy more time in Granada!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Beautiful hotel in classic Colonial style, exquisitely maintained, and with a remarkable staff at every level truly dedicated to making every aspect of your visit special. Great architectural interest here at every glance. The premises are extremely quiet in addition for being so close to the center of all activities in the city. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Frederic3030

Thank you Frederic, we are happy you enjoyed your visit in Granada, the hotel is always improving! The owner always try to conserve the colonial style so clients like you can have a real Granada's experience.
Please you are welcome to come back soon! We have special for August in our Hípicos and also for Christmas.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Loved the hotel since I arrived, is on Granada's heart so all the restaurants and attractions were close. The pool area was beautiful and peaceful, Excelent after a day exploring the city. The staff was always caring, Jennifer was great on the hotel such as Mercedes with all the logistic of this trip.

Date of stay: April 2016