Hotel La Posada del Sol
US$ 58
  • Pool
US$ 150
US$ 126
Condo Hotel Xalteva(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 88
US$ 81
  • Breakfast included
GM Granada Hostel(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
Isleta El Espino Ecolodge(Isletas de Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 111
US$ 107
Hotels.com
Hotel Dario(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Cancelon
All reviewslarge poolkitchen sinkswim lapscalle calzadacentral parkhot waternice staywould stay here againclean roomssecure parkinglounge chairsfull kitchengarden areanice roomnice hotelbreakfast includedgreat pool
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stayed here for two nights around New Year's as a group of 4. It is very well located, a quick walk from Calle Calzada and the main cathedral. The rooms are spacious and there is a fairly large pool (especially for Granada where a lot of pools are on the small side). The breakfast is generous and good quality. However, this is where my positive review ends. I think I may be a little annoyed because the hotel doubled (at least) its prices over the holidays, and for the amount they charged, I felt a bit ripped off as this is NOT a $100 USD/night hotel by any stretch.

First, the AC unit in our room was held together with duct tape at one end, and within two hours of our arrival, we had to move the bed because it was dripping water like crazy. I went to the front desk to ask about switching rooms, but they were full. So I asked if someone could repair the unit, and they said no, it's New Year's Eve, no one is on duty. They gave me 1 small bucket. No one ever came to fix the room in the 2 nights we stayed. This entire transaction was in Spanish (which I barely speak) because no one at the front desk could speak any English (which is fine in a rural area but really odd at a $100/night place in super touristy Granada). We had a puddle on our floor for most of our stay because the single bucket they gave us was not enough to catch all the drops. The bed sheets were so thin you could almost see through them and the pillows were flimsy. While the pool was nice (and clean), there were only 3-4 chairs, and the pads on the two lounge chairs were stained and old. The grout in the bathroom needed cleaning as well. I actually loved the courtyard here and the layout and size of our room, but I think it's time for some upgrades all round. I see from booking.com now that the regular price for this hotel is $65. I would not complain about most of this stuff if I'd paid that much, but I expect better from $100 in Nicaragua, even over the holidays.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2018

we loved this hotel. the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. the pool is just the right size with a couple of chairs for lounging. they serve a lovely breakfast in the hotel gardens. they allowed us to use their kitchen to prepare lunch for our son twice and even got a doctor to visit the hotel for a medical issue. the rooms were spacious with a very large fridge which was very convenient. we would definitely stay here again. can't say enough good things about everyone that works there!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Several factors made this enjoyable, nice friendly staff, good breakfast included, great price, clean room. A/C worked well and the pool was nice, albiet small. There are hardly any English channels on TV, on BBC and CNN, which I always dislike cause I love to channel surf. Free parking was nice as well. All in all, a nice stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

In Granada the choice of hotels is extensive. So I imagine you’ll want most of the boxes ticked for your particular requirements. This lovey hotel exceeded mine! It’s in a good location involving a short walk up to the main square through the main “boulevard” where there are loads of restaurants. And then there is the lovely lush garden with fountain tinkling as you have breakfast. The rooms are clean & spacious and have aircon which is essential given the hot humid climate. The pool is a decent size and clean. The breakfasts are good, and the staff v friendly. So What else would you want? It’s not the sort of place where you can get room service for food & drinks but in terms of value for money it’s excellent!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Best value in Granada. It’s not a five star hotel but it is a great hotel for the money. The staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean. They have a nice pool and a great central location. They have a great setup for groups. There are a couple of rooms that hold five people and a couple that hold four people as well as a couple of triples. If your looking for a place to take a group, look no further. I’ve been using their services for five years and have been nothing but satisfied.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple