All reviews the main street mona lisa banana curry airport transport restaurants and bars the owner great location nice pool place to stay central park tranquil calzada tours nicaragua privacy amenities cathedral
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Great secret oasis in the heart of Granada just blocks from la plaza central! Bhupindra was an amazing host!! pool, ac available, great from friends small groups. The Indian restaurant is right in the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Indian owned boutique hotel with the most wonderful food offering. We were recommended to eat here and were not disappointed. Good inexpensive menu and wonderfully tasty food. Good wines, great service. Loved it!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The room I stayed in was very small and the bed was very uncomfortable. The staff was very friendly and the owner was very engaging. The room was clean and the bathroom was serviceable. My shower did not have hot water, but the cold water was refreshing. The pool was very nice.

Room Tip: Check bed. The one in my room was not comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Samuel Alexande... B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Maharaja Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

dear lovejitsu,

thank you for your time to write a review for us.
we will take in count your comment about our beds.
our rooms are the same size and the value is according to the room.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to stay last minute in Granada last night. We found this awesome boutique hotel perfectly located on the main strip. I regret having already eaten because the food from the hotel’s Indian restaurant were amazing. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The owner is very attentive and courteous. I would recommend this hotel highly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

An Latino-Indian pivot in a priviledged location, one of a few lodgings at the "Calazada", the hotspot of Granadas night life. The educated and friendly host helps in every imaginable situation, as it happened to me and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. A pleasure to stay and highly recommendable.

Room Tip: enjoy two cultures in one place
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family