Hotel Maharaja Boutique
US$ 126
US$ 117
US$ 69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

Casa del Agua(Granada)
US$ 86
  • Breakfast included
Casa Cubana(Granada)
US$ 83
Casa Silas B & B(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 57
Isleta El Espino Ecolodge(Isletas de Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
  • Breakfast included
US$ 111
US$ 107
Travelocity
Hotel Dario(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Cancelon
All reviewsthe main streetcurry housemona lisabanana curryairport transportthe ownerrestaurants and barsgreat locationamazing hotelnice poolplace to stayone nightcentral parkcalzadatoursnicaraguatranquil
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Wow, what a special little diamond of a place. And some of the best, most unique food I've had in all of Nicaragua. The location is excellent, being very centrally located in Granada. The hotel itself is beautiful in every way, you can see that a lot of thought and attention was put into every detail. I find myself at a loss for words, trying to explain it. I just loved it so much. If you have an appreciation for things that are beautiful, charming, unique, special and intriguing I highly recommend Hotel Maharaja. And if you have the chance, chat with the owner, who is as charming as his hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel down to the tiniest detail was amazing.
The owners, brothers, are so lovely and kind hearted. I can tell they really care about making your experience the best experience in Granada.
The food at the restaurant was divine, and the service was FINE DINING! I am sooooo happy wish everything about this place.
I will be coming back to this hotel when I return to Nicaragua.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Needed another night in Granada and our first hotel had no rooms. So we inquired at the Hotel Maharaja, which is at the Curry House restaurant we ate at the previous night. Very clean and comfortable rooms and the quiet we needed. Don't pass up dining at the Curry House.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Hotel Maharaja rivals the beauty, charm, and splendor of Granada. Luxurious rooms, pool, premises, even a new restaurant on site, at a very affordable price. Exceptionally gracious hotel owner--and kind and attentive staff--can assist with all aspects of travel (airport transport, local guides/tours, restaurants, etc). Very close to main restaurants, shops, and the heart of Granada (literally a few steps from the front door) but set back just enough to be private and tranquil. Extraordinary views from the second-floor balcony. Absolutely charming.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and had an exceptional time. The service was impeccable, the informative and kind owners gave me tea to help soothe my sore throat free of charge and gave us lots of information about the city. The atmosphere is magical and it's a quiet oasis in the heart of Granada. The rooms were bright and the bathrooms clean. The refreshing pool was the cherry on top! I highly recommend it and have plans to return!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends