All reviews excellent attention rooms are spacious amazing hotel few blocks front desk paradiso dishwasher apartment furniture property square noise tours
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This place is my favorite gateway into the city of granada. perfect location. luxurious. confortable. Everytime i go to Granada I stay there. Kinda feels like home but better. The kitchens in the rooms are better than mine :)

Room Tip: very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were two couples staying here for 3 nights. We had a great apartment with two big bedrooms with ensuite. Short walk to restaurants and bars in the area. Good breakfast in hotel restaurant.
If I come back to Granada, I will definitely look up this place again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I recommend this place for families, even though it wasn't as put together as their photos showed.

The windows were very small in the twin bedroom and the master bedroom didn't even have a window. The wall in the master bedroom was pulling apart at the corners, maybe water damage, not sure. The dishwasher was not pushed all the way under the counter. We heard a weird scratching noise on the wall during the night. I assume it was something either trapped in the wall or on the roof.

All that said, I still recommend it. All the rooms were ample size. The beds were comfortable enough. The pool was nice. The grounds were lovely, the front desk was very helpful, the food was great, and the location was good. My children loved the swinging chairs on the property, and there was ample sitting/lounging space by the pool and reception. This place is only a few blocks off the main park and restaurant area. Across the street from Tribal Hotel (which doesn't allow children.)

I would go back again, but now I would have a different set of expectations when I arrive. If you aren't traveling with a family or group of people, and don't need the space, I'd recommend trying one of the local hotels instead.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place was well kept, clean, modern and the staff was excellent. The rooms are spacious and well lite and the decor is very well done. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms are very nice. It is a shirt walk to the square but since you are a bit away it is quiet at night in your room. I wouls stay here again in a flash

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Wonderful oasis within easy walking distance of main square and a lot of great restaurants and shopping. The condo style rooms were beautiful. The food was fantastic. The whole facility was beautiful, and the service was incredible. I loved the hammock swings under the stair wells, and the pool was really nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends