All reviews white sand beach walk along the beach busy beach resort restaurant beachfront bungalow hot shower stayed for nights lonely beach huts tv tide thailand doublebed paradise nightlife bhat motorbike
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We loved the place so romantic and her great atmosphere for our honeymoon trip. We stayed at white beach resort for 5 days was brilliant and our condo is pretty, quieter during this off season and we have private beach to enjoy swimming and ocean view.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimchi_thai
Reviewed 27 May 2016

These are my experiences when I'm visited:
- For my trip, I've booked room type 'Beach Front for 2 persons', room is too small.
- No wifi
- Resort is very private, and also, in the night is quite isolated.
- No fresh water for bath or cleansing, salted water, staff tell me it's cause of many guests, and some time water turbidity.
- Resort is a little far from city 2-3km. but I recommend vehicle or rent motorcycle.
- Entrance is very high slope, not recommend for any person that inexpert driving skilled, too dangerous.
- Room is not good as should be.
- Staff's hospitable are regular.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chadchawanc
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Old Bungalows. Overpriced. Mx of damaged furnitures nothing match. When I used the Iron, it gave me an electic shock. I went to the manager. He sayed he don't care. He didn't even know that it has iron in his Bungalow. "What do you want!!?" Was gis question. No reaction of a sorry or excuse. I could have died but it doesnt interested him. Oviesly in the whole interiour, management and whole busines just short thinking making monney. Would NEVER reccomend this Place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We visited the place during Songkran. This hotel has a bunch of ladies sitting in reception who r always eating or talking to each other.
As soon as we reached the Island none of the Taxi (pickup van) driver were ready to take you to this hotel as its location is off white sand and had a 600M steep slops to reach. So we called the hotel and asked if they can send the Pickup Van for us before the 600M slope starts. She said yes and we were waiting for 20mins for the van, On the spot there is no network so all you can do is wait or walk downhill 600M. We atlast gaveup and started walking downhill with our luggage. On reached when i asked the lady about the pickup van status she just said sorry and gave me my room key.
Once in room you can see lots of Insects and holes on the corner of roof. Water flow in Shower is slow and will take easily 20mins for someone just to get wet. Shower water is salty. Even if you need an ATM u wil have to walk 1km on the beach to reach the nearest place where you can find 711 or AtM. Cutoff from the main whitesand beach. Attitude of hotel staff was pathetic.
No privacy as windows have no curtains.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaurav_Jajodia
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

It is a Nice place with clean rooms, restaurant with good food, breakfast included, scooter rental available, nightly fire show at 7:45. Air conditioning in room and fridge. Shower has on demand hot water just turn the dial to whatever temp you want, it even has water at bottom of the 3 stairs to your own porch so you can wash you feet off, because the beach cabins are actually only 60 from water.... I would recommend this spot, it is secluded, quite, clean and over all a respectable place to go.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple