Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yoga teacher training

Great school,dedicated teacher! It’s a good way to spend time in India- to learn yoga from this... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2020
milenacokad
10 stars Yoga Teacher Training Course. A must join school!

Atri Yoga Center will remain the most integral part of my life. Something I will never forget for... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2020
Ruhi-Kaler

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rishikesh
from US$ 16.54
More Info
from US$ 400.00
More Info
All reviews challenges moral chakra alignment philosophy path anatomy body classes yoga practice students ttc school knowledge teacher india
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Harish is a very knowledge and skilled yoga instructor. He teaches from personal experiences and this shows in his classes and philosophy lessons throughout the course. This course also took my Asana practice to the next level, as well as taught me some excellent philosophy knowledge. I will definitely be going back to complete a 300 hour course. During the course, Harish took us up to the Himalayas to an ancient temple which was also lots of fun. The food provided on the course is great and accommodation provided is good by Indian standards.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2016

The 200hrs teaching program at Atri Yoga has been one the most amazing and unforgetable experience in my life. The course is very complete with the morning cleaning, asanas, philosophy and anatomy classes. Yogi Harish Chandrais is a great spiritual master and he was also very attend to detail helping the group all the time. The Asthanga and Hatha classes are very intense and enjoyable. The colleagues I meet and the places we visit were incredible. I really will love to come back soon and complete de 500 hours. I will positive recommend Atri yoga to any yogui who wants to become a teacher bacause Atri is the best School in Rishikesh.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I have joined Harish classes last year while being in Rishikesh and later joined for 10 more days his classes in Europe. He is the best yoga teacher i have ever had, with amazing energy and positive spirit. Even impossible is possible during his classes. The atmosphere during his course is something you can not explain with words, you just smile.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Completed the 200hr yoga teacher training on February 2016 ! It has definitely been hard at times but I have finally learned the meaning of discipline,real practice and real meditation.
"Everything is possible" as it said Harish every morning. Is true!
Thank you to Harish for teaching me so much. He is one of the real masters and he have a great knowledge on all aspects of hatha ,Asthanga, meditation and advanced kriyas.Abdolutely recommend this course to everyone has an interest in yoga and wanna be yoga instructor!

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank AngelosS_13
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I have just completed my 200hr YTT course at Atri yoga centre and it was amazing. I have learnt so much in such a short space of time. I gained lots of valuable experience which I can take home and continue on a good path.
Harish is a great teacher, so caring and knowledgeable. He really wants the best for all of his students and challenges you (in an inspiring way) so give your full potential.
It was a very unique and authentic experience. The whole course, the atmosphere, people and location was very special. I definitely recommend this course to everyone that has an interest in yoga.

Date of experience: February 2016