Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$ 20.00
from US$ 25.00
from US$ 30.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My month under the guidance and teaching of Yogi Harish was phenomenal! He’s an incredibly knowledgeable and humble teacher. We participated in morning meditation, kryias, ashtanga vinyasa and hatha classes every day. We also learnt yoga philosophy, hatha alignment from beginner to advanced, class structure, anatomy & physiology and yogic management for illness/diseases.

The yoga philosophy was a highlight. It was very thorough and comprehensive. You are provided an Atri Centre Yoga Teacher book, which contains so much information on so many yogic philosophy topics such as ashtanga/raja yoga, kundalini yoga & chakras, Brahman & atman, three gunas, karma, reincarnation, meditation and much, much more. If you are looking specifically for a yoga teacher training that will focus on philosophy, I highly recommend this teacher training. Harish mentioned the 300hr TTC will go deeper into philosophy focusing on the Gita, yoga sutras etc.

We did not stay in an Ashram.. but in a guest house in Luxman Jhula square and all meals were provided by a local cafe. Food and accommodation were good.

I loved my month in Rishikesh with the Atri family. I have made friends for life and can’t wait to visit my teachers again

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Harish is a very knowledge and skilled yoga instructor. He teaches from personal experiences and this shows in his classes and philosophy lessons throughout the course. This course also took my Asana practice to the next level, as well as taught me some excellent philosophy knowledge. I will definitely be going back to complete a 300 hour course. During the course, Harish took us up to the Himalayas to an ancient temple which was also lots of fun. The food provided on the course is great and accommodation provided is good by Indian standards.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

The 200hrs teaching program at Atri Yoga has been one the most amazing and unforgetable experience in my life. The course is very complete with the morning cleaning, asanas, philosophy and anatomy classes. Yogi Harish Chandrais is a great spiritual master and he was also very attend to detail helping the group all the time. The Asthanga and Hatha classes are very intense and enjoyable. The colleagues I meet and the places we visit were incredible. I really will love to come back soon and complete de 500 hours. I will positive recommend Atri yoga to any yogui who wants to become a teacher bacause Atri is the best School in Rishikesh.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I have joined Harish classes last year while being in Rishikesh and later joined for 10 more days his classes in Europe. He is the best yoga teacher i have ever had, with amazing energy and positive spirit. Even impossible is possible during his classes. The atmosphere during his course is something you can not explain with words, you just smile.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Completed the 200hr yoga teacher training on February 2016 ! It has definitely been hard at times but I have finally learned the meaning of discipline,real practice and real meditation.
"Everything is possible" as it said Harish every morning. Is true!
Thank you to Harish for teaching me so much. He is one of the real masters and he have a great knowledge on all aspects of hatha ,Asthanga, meditation and advanced kriyas.Abdolutely recommend this course to everyone has an interest in yoga and wanna be yoga instructor!

2  Thank Angelos S
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I have just completed my 200hr YTT course at Atri yoga centre and it was amazing. I have learnt so much in such a short space of time. I gained lots of valuable experience which I can take home and continue on a good path.
Harish is a great teacher, so caring and knowledgeable. He really wants the best for all of his students and challenges you (in an inspiring way) so give your full potential.
It was a very unique and authentic experience. The whole course, the atmosphere, people and location was very special. I definitely recommend this course to everyone that has an interest in yoga.

3  Thank Jill P