Review Highlights
Highly recommend this authentic Hatha yoga program

I can really highly recommend this TTC. What I loved most about this program is the dedication to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
roamingromy
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Authentic yoga course and sattvic life

This was the course I was looking for. Authentic teaching of yoga and Ayurveda with experienced and... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2023
Elizabeth S

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
All reviews deep knowledge ttc practice students yogi philosophy yoga body teacher life energy team
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

The experience we should all have at least once in our lives .
I feel a huge urge to share how stunning I feel after this immersion of taking care of myself and also the other.
I came looking to be with myself and to know myself better but I discovered that taking care of myself and having respect for my body and for what it tries to tell me many times but I couldn't hear because of the hustle and bustle that is my life and mind.
Thanks a lot to teacher Vini for all his love for yoga and for sharing everything with us in such an easy to trust way. Thanks to Mitra for dedicating his time and joy to help, to my dear Riluu who is a hurricane with so much energy and has a big heart, to Kiki for being attentive to everyone, to Ashish for being so approachable and enjoying sharing conversations, to Shuban for doing the most amazing backstage work ever and to the cooks for allowing me to have the best and most suitable food during all these days.
But a special thank you to the whole group that shared this experience with me, you are all very special and proof that Language doesn't matter Love is universal. I will keep you forever in my heart.
thank you.

Date of experience: September 2022
2  Thank viriata
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave a review as I thought I could give more and make it more meaningful. I can confidently say that this is absolutely worth your time, whether completely new or an experienced yogi. Vini goes into great detail about the impacts of yoga on the body and mind, and also the philosophy. What I learned has changed my daily habits (right down to how I walk) and impacts my movement positively in all movements that I do, including other forms of exercise.
The location of the school is just lovely. Such a nice wee town on the river.
The food provided by the school is great, the accomodation is really nice and the instructors are also great.
Yoga Vini provides you with the full experience, this is so much more than just the asana.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank mccka000
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Hey
I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to this school.
My friend recomended me and she was right.This is the place you wont to go if you wont to learn about real yoga. Vini is just amaizing guru that teaches with heart. The rest of the crue is allsaw amaizing(Babaji, Tina..), the place was clean and nice and food was wery good healthy and fresh. I didnt miss for nothing.
I hope i do this cours again.

Namaste🙌

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2020

I will start review with a confection. Before coming to Yoga Vini I saw myself as an experienced yoga practitioner. After all I was practicing every day for about 7 years. I was sooo wrong. It is painful to realize that all this years your practice was going into wrong direction. Never ever I was told not to bring movement habits on to the mat. I didn’t even know we can have spine habits. I never heard any yoga teacher talking about the importance of pelvis tilt in the practice before.
Long story short... I’m very happy I chose Yoga Vini for my course. So much knowledge I got from the whole team and Yogi Vini. This course took my practice to another level.
Highly recommend to everyone. The knowledge you will get here is beyond the mind.
Yoga Vini wishing you all the best 🍀❤️

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 29 March 2020

I can really recommend this place for a Yoga Teacher Training! The passionate and experienced team at Yoga Vini teaches you deep knowledge about Hatha Yoga, you`ll learn about anatomy, asanas, pranayama, yoga philosophy and ayurvedic lifestyle. The TTC is accompanied by a healthy lifestyle that includes ayurvedic food, cleansing rituals and several small routines for daily life.
This TTC is not about just making it a good time for you, it´s a very intense experience, that could make you struggle, go beyond your mental and physical limits, suffer, cry, laugh and grow.
I would definitely choose Yoga Vini again, I had a very good learning experience at this place, had the opportunity to deepen my practice and watch my body and mind change.
Rhisikesh is a really nice small town, where Yoga is present everywhere you go. I would strongly recommend to plan some days to spend in this town before or even better after the TTC.

Date of experience: February 2020