Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.50
from $33.60
from $106.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2019

I joined the 200hr YTTC on a whim having had no real previous yoga experience. My friend asked me to do the course with her and I figured it would be interesting. I had no expectations entering the course but I can honestly say that my time at Yoga Vini changed my life and the way I work with my body. The course builds you up from the very basics and teaches you the foundations of yoga, starting from the pelvis and spine and expanding from there.

The knowledge I acquired during this time will continue to shape the way I work with my body, practice yoga and also understand myself. Through an incredibly well structured and well thought out program, the course teaches so much more than just yoga and poses. You learn about yourself, about yoga philosophy, self discipline and how to use a wholistic approach to be not only a better yoga teacher, but also a better version of yourself.

Vini is a hugely knowledgeable teacher, he is passionate and truly wants each individual to get the most out of the course. Tina is an inspiring and caring assistant and herself, along with the whole team are lovely and want to help as best they can.

The accommodation is great and Vishal does a really good job of keeping everything running smoothly. The food is very healthy and tasty, you learn to love it ;)

I cannot recommend this course enough! Thank you Yoga Vini for teaching me ‘a way back to life’ :)

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

It was nice to have you in the course. And we are very happy you enjoyed your time with us, even when it was challenging. ☺️
Next time we meet, you will teach us how to ski
Good luck on your journey. Enjoy in beautiful New Zealand.
Merry and happy December

Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at yoga Vinci’s TTC - It was challenging, cleansing with the food and program and rewarding. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Good luck on your journey. Hope to see you soon.
Maybe we will come to Australia ☺️

Reviewed 4 December 2019

What a rollercoaster of knowledge, strength of body and mind, struggle and overcoming. I was relatively new too Yoga and did not know what to expect from a TTC. The idea of starting to teach my own classes was totally daunting but this course really equips you with such a solid foundation of knowledge and technique to build upon. Vini is a unique and soulful teacher, he completely lives his work and you can feel his heart in everything he teaches. His classes are vivid and so insightful. I felt a big change in my body but it was my mind that moved the most. I became so aware of how connected everything is and when my mind was not focused my body could not develop. Vini takes you back to your beginning and builds you back up from your roots. There are so many small simple things that are the heartbeat of this course. Tina’s classes were fantastic too, she is so present and moved by the work that you will push through barriers you never expected.
This is a real training. If you truly want to learn the philosophy, anatomy and physicality of yoga then this is the right course to do. Find what you love and follow it, this is Yoga.

"I'm not dying, my cells are" Thanks for the T-Shirt slogans guy’s!!
Thanks to the whole team!!

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback.
We can’t wait to see all he slogans and t-shirts looking forward ☺️
Thank you Anna for all your hard work and always making us laugh. Hearing new mantra melodies was a plus
And all your brilliant ideas.
We are pretty sure you will do great in your future yogic journey.
I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Unforgettable experience. So professional environment and great organization. Loved the Vini style classes. I learned soooo much in very short time. Amazing!
I’m going home inspired and ready to inspire.

I will be definitely back.

Thank you again. Yoga Vini

Reviewed 21 November 2019

It was the best decision in my life, exactly what I was looking for in a TTC, and MUCH MORE.
Vini is very passionate teacher, with long experience and really huge knowledge. You will learn with him a lot about yoga philosofy, anathomy, pranayama and asana practise, but what makes the difference with this TTC in my humble opinion is the way Vini teaches from his heart which is very touching, telling us in MANY different ways how YOGA is a powerful tool that helps us to live the life that WE WANT!! We are creators of our lifes, being awareness about how we use our mind and energy is so important and sometimes we forget it!!
He also gave me a deeper understanding about the importance of the movement of the spine and futher, I really know after this month how to make safer my asana practise, with the proper movement in order to protect my spine.

Very happy to meet Tina, who is wonderful teacher as well, lovely and supportive, and her classes very demanding and challenging!! Also Kota and Hiroko always very friendly and willing to help anytime. And all the Indian stuff who work in the Guess House are amazing.

I can not feel more grateful and full of love after this month. It have been very intensive emotional, mental and physical, but in only one month with discipline, hard work and the proper ayurvedic food you will see BIG changes in your body for sure, but also mind and energy! My approuch of life have changed a lot, I can see and feel the beauty everywhere!!
I am very happy with this experience, very powerfull!! I really recomend this TTC... A way back to life.... Thanks, thanks and thanks. Arigato, Namasteeee.

Mirian

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Lovely Mirian thank you
We are so happy for all the good experience you got with us and the change you felt. It is very rewarding to hear that you understood what we were trying to give you all. Keep growing, keep learning and enjoy the life.
Hopefully we meet again.