Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.50
from $33.60
from $106.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019

What a rollercoaster of knowledge, strength of body and mind, struggle and overcoming. I was relatively new too Yoga and did not know what to expect from a TTC. The idea of starting to teach my own classes was totally daunting but this course really equips you with such a solid foundation of knowledge and technique to build upon. Vini is a unique and soulful teacher, he completely lives his work and you can feel his heart in everything he teaches. His classes are vivid and so insightful. I felt a big change in my body but it was my mind that moved the most. I became so aware of how connected everything is and when my mind was not focused my body could not develop. Vini takes you back to your beginning and builds you back up from your roots. There are so many small simple things that are the heartbeat of this course. Tina’s classes were fantastic too, she is so present and moved by the work that you will push through barriers you never expected.
This is a real training. If you truly want to learn the philosophy, anatomy and physicality of yoga then this is the right course to do. Find what you love and follow it, this is Yoga.

"I'm not dying, my cells are" Thanks for the T-Shirt slogans guy’s!!
Thanks to the whole team!!

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback.
We can’t wait to see all he slogans and t-shirts looking forward ☺️
Thank you Anna for all your hard work and always making us laugh. Hearing new mantra melodies was a plus
And all your brilliant ideas.
We are pretty sure you will do great in your future yogic journey.
I hope to see you soon.
Namaste

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Unforgettable experience. So professional environment and great organization. Loved the Vini style classes. I learned soooo much in very short time. Amazing!
I’m going home inspired and ready to inspire.

I will be definitely back.

Thank you again. Yoga Vini

Reviewed 21 November 2019

It was the best decision in my life, exactly what I was looking for in a TTC, and MUCH MORE.
Vini is very passionate teacher, with long experience and really huge knowledge. You will learn with him a lot about yoga philosofy, anathomy, pranayama and asana practise, but what makes the difference with this TTC in my humble opinion is the way Vini teaches from his heart which is very touching, telling us in MANY different ways how YOGA is a powerful tool that helps us to live the life that WE WANT!! We are creators of our lifes, being awareness about how we use our mind and energy is so important and sometimes we forget it!!
He also gave me a deeper understanding about the importance of the movement of the spine and futher, I really know after this month how to make safer my asana practise, with the proper movement in order to protect my spine.

Very happy to meet Tina, who is wonderful teacher as well, lovely and supportive, and her classes very demanding and challenging!! Also Kota and Hiroko always very friendly and willing to help anytime. And all the Indian stuff who work in the Guess House are amazing.

I can not feel more grateful and full of love after this month. It have been very intensive emotional, mental and physical, but in only one month with discipline, hard work and the proper ayurvedic food you will see BIG changes in your body for sure, but also mind and energy! My approuch of life have changed a lot, I can see and feel the beauty everywhere!!
I am very happy with this experience, very powerfull!! I really recomend this TTC... A way back to life.... Thanks, thanks and thanks. Arigato, Namasteeee.

Mirian

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Lovely Mirian thank you
We are so happy for all the good experience you got with us and the change you felt. It is very rewarding to hear that you understood what we were trying to give you all. Keep growing, keep learning and enjoy the life.
Hopefully we meet again.
Dahnyawaad, arigato and namaste

Reviewed 17 November 2019

I visited here October 2019 that was much better than I expected!
Vini was teaching yoga us really deeply and passionately.
Also another teacher, accommodation staff and Ayurveda food were amazing too!
I really recommend this course for someone who interested in yoga, it will be good experience for your life I think.

Date of experience: October 2019

We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.Yoga Vini staff and Yogi Vini try our best to give you great experience and knowledge/ motivation for further practice. We are happy to hear you enjoyed during the course. We hope you will inspire your students in their yoga journey.
Namaste

Reviewed 17 November 2019

ビニ先生は日本人より難しい日本語を知っていて、英語と交互に教えて下さり、英語の勉強にもなり一石二鳥でした。インドのお話や宗教などに絡めたお話がやはりインドならでは、という感じでとても興味深く、面白かったです。
身体や心、エネルギーの繋がりや解剖学もすごく分かりやすく、初めて全て納得できました!
またビニ先生のアジャストが神がかっていて、初めて見る世界を見ることができます。
腰痛、膝痛、足首痛、全てが改善され、何故痛かったのかも解明できました。
インドで深くヨガを勉強したい方、身体から全てが改善されます。是非体感して下さい。
Teacher Bini knew Japanese, which is more difficult than Japanese, taught English alternately, and studied English. It was very interesting that the story related to Indian stories and religions was unique to India.
The body and mind, energy connections and anatomy are very easy to understand, and I was able to understand everything for the first time!
You can also see the world you see for the first time because Teacher Bini's adjustment is like a god.
Back pain, knee pain, ankle pain were all improved and I was able to clarify why it was painful.
If you want to study yoga deeply in India, everything will improve from your body. Please experience it.