Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.04
from $75.00
from $106.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019

ビニ先生は日本人より難しい日本語を知っていて、英語と交互に教えて下さり、英語の勉強にもなり一石二鳥でした。インドのお話や宗教などに絡めたお話がやはりインドならでは、という感じでとても興味深く、面白かったです。
身体や心、エネルギーの繋がりや解剖学もすごく分かりやすく、初めて全て納得できました!
またビニ先生のアジャストが神がかっていて、初めて見る世界を見ることができます。
腰痛、膝痛、足首痛、全てが改善され、何故痛かったのかも解明できました。
インドで深くヨガを勉強したい方、身体から全てが改善されます。是非体感して下さい。
Teacher Bini knew Japanese, which is more difficult than Japanese, taught English alternately, and studied English. It was very interesting that the story related to Indian stories and religions was unique to India.
The body and mind, energy connections and anatomy are very easy to understand, and I was able to understand everything for the first time!
You can also see the world you see for the first time because Teacher Bini's adjustment is like a god.
Back pain, knee pain, ankle pain were all improved and I was able to clarify why it was painful.
If you want to study yoga deeply in India, everything will improve from your body. Please experience it.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

I came to this TTC with the expectation of passing a good time, not to become a yoga teacher. Because "what can you seriously learn in only one month?" I thought. A SH** LOAD as it turns out. I'm not gonna lie and say that it was all roses and butterflies. This was one of the hardest, toughest and most intense months in my life - physically, mentally and emotionally. My body has sweat and hurt, my emotions have been on a rollercoaster some days (that's the detox, Tina says), I've cried and laughed during practise, and my mind tempted me to take a break so many times. BUT. With every time I didn't, with every limit I (or we, cause really, that goes for everyone) met and overcame, we grew more. I've felt changes (from the very first days) in my body that I would call miraculous or even unbelievable if someone else had told me about them. Vini has a lot of in depth knowledge of anatomy and all classes throughout the whole month are build up and structured to slowly slowly improve your strength, movement and understanding. He also puts the Asana part of yoga into the context of yoga philosophy and lifestyle, which means that you leave with a truly holistic understanding of yoga (and plenty of pointers where to dig deeper and continue learning after the course). We got also much more prepared for the teaching part then I would've thought possible. From the first moments on we practiced helping and correcting each other in partner exercises and later on teaching in group exercises. We always received constructive feedback throughout the course and Vini and Tina helped us understand and adjust our bodies in the postures. One month is not long, but long enough to create a basis to make yoga an integral part of my life and to keep learning and growing.
At the closing ceremony, I saw emotional, teared up and moved faces all around me. Everybody had struggled with their own little problems and difficulties, but in the end, I felt so proud of myself and everyone. We all did it! I am grateful to myself and to yoga vini for this journey. I wish you many more happy students!
P.s.: I keep on being surprised, I've month after the course I still experience changes in body, like suddenly being able to touch my forehead to my knees. It came without effort, from one day to another :)

Date of experience: September 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2019

I loved reading your review. I could literally see you saying the words hahaha. Thank you for always being yourself and being so positive and funny. It’s nice to hear you are still practicing yoga, experiencing the changes. I hope it will inspire someone to do the same. Dahnyawaad
Hope to see you soon again You know where to find us.

Reviewed 13 November 2019

By following this Teacher Training Course I now understand that I was doing yoga the wrong way and this gave me frequent migranes.

The traditional Hatha yoga method taught by Teacher Vini eliminated my terrible headache on the first day of the course and I no longer require painkillers.

I think Yoga Vini Teacher Training focuses on understanding yoga through ones own body.
And this will be a great advantage that I can share with students when I become an instructor.

このヨガインストラクター養成コースで、私に頻繁に起きていた偏頭痛の原因は、ヨガを間違った方法で行っていたからだと解りました。
Vini先生の伝統的なハタヨガのメソッドで、初日から頭痛がなくなり、今は全く鎮痛剤を飲む必要がなくなりました。
ヨガビニのインストラクター養成コースでは、自分の身体を通してヨガを理解するという事に重点を置いていると思います。
そしてそれが、インストラクターになった時に、生徒さんにシェアできる強みになるのだと思います。

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Thank you for taking 2 months of your time and spend it with us in Yoga Vini. You truly were so dedicated and inspiration for other students. You were always completely present. Dahnyawaad
I’m happy to hear your headaches are gone. We wish you all the best on your yoga journey. Without a doubt you will do great.

Reviewed 10 November 2019

I joined their Yoga Teacher Training Course in September and October. I took 200 hours TTC TWICE in a row and this how much I enjoyed this wonderful experience. I just loved main teacher Vini and other teachers as well as Indian staff who helps for accomodation, meals and all the helps in need. With all these support I could focus what I do during the course. Before I go to India I had so much concerns for many things about life in India, but there is nothing to worried about and I realized how much I wasted my time to be worried for nothing...
Asana practice wise it was tough for a couple of weeks since I needed to move body parts conciously more than ever. But this precise movements which Vini teach is one of great feature of Yoga Vini. I've joined many diffrent yoga classes so far, and nowhere but here can learn very important tips how and why we need to move our body correctly. There are so many yoga TTC anywhere, but it was my great decision to take it with yoga vini and hope your experience will be wonderful also.

Date of experience: September 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

We are happy you enjoyed and stayed for 2 courses with us.
You could see the changes in you. Hard work and discipline payed off. Keep practicing what you learned. Enjoy your yoga journey.
I hope we meet again.

Reviewed 8 November 2019

First of all , Dear trip advisor , why this is the only 5 star rate ?
I would that this 200hrs teacher training deserve more than 5 stars !!

My first time attempt dropped in class at yoga vini was September 2014 and I was deeply fell in love with class by Mittra. (Vini’s older brother) .
I have been dreaming of go through yoga teacher training at yoga vini for 5 years..yes 5YEARS!!

Let’s put it aside getting back to what I am trying to say ... so 200hrs teacher training was wonderful experiences :)
Main teacher ‍Vini...he is very knowledgeable, passionate, very heart warming person ( sometime disciplined ! well this is how teacher should be !)
And his assistant Tina...I could see her deeply passion towards yoga and she encourages students to go further:)
Another Japanese assistant Mr.Kota and Mrs.Hiroko two of them are caring person to always make sure all Japanese students can keep up with course !

I have been practicing yoga for long time ( on and off ), but they broke my idea what “ real yoga is “.This yoga training was very intense and deciplined, to be honest.
But I was very happy my progress and realized 2 important things :)
Withought yoga vini, I would not be what I am now ! 1 months was not enough .
They make you want to learn deeper.

I would love to come back again !
Arigatou Yoga Vini team

1  Thank globetrotters84
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

I agree with you, TripAdvisor needs to upgrade the stars
We are glad you had a good experience with Yoga Vini from beginning to the end.
Welcome to Yoga Vini family.