Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.04
from $75.00
from $50.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019

I joined their Yoga Teacher Training Course in September and October. I took 200 hours TTC TWICE in a row and this how much I enjoyed this wonderful experience. I just loved main teacher Vini and other teachers as well as Indian staff who helps for accomodation, meals and all the helps in need. With all these support I could focus what I do during the course. Before I go to India I had so much concerns for many things about life in India, but there is nothing to worried about and I realized how much I wasted my time to be worried for nothing...
Asana practice wise it was tough for a couple of weeks since I needed to move body parts conciously more than ever. But this precise movements which Vini teach is one of great feature of Yoga Vini. I've joined many diffrent yoga classes so far, and nowhere but here can learn very important tips how and why we need to move our body correctly. There are so many yoga TTC anywhere, but it was my great decision to take it with yoga vini and hope your experience will be wonderful also.

Date of experience: September 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

We are happy you enjoyed and stayed for 2 courses with us.
You could see the changes in you. Hard work and discipline payed off. Keep practicing what you learned. Enjoy your yoga journey.
I hope we meet again.

Reviewed 8 November 2019

First of all , Dear trip advisor , why this is the only 5 star rate ?
I would that this 200hrs teacher training deserve more than 5 stars !!

My first time attempt dropped in class at yoga vini was September 2014 and I was deeply fell in love with class by Mittra. (Vini’s older brother) .
I have been dreaming of go through yoga teacher training at yoga vini for 5 years..yes 5YEARS!!

Let’s put it aside getting back to what I am trying to say ... so 200hrs teacher training was wonderful experiences :)
Main teacher ‍Vini...he is very knowledgeable, passionate, very heart warming person ( sometime disciplined ! well this is how teacher should be !)
And his assistant Tina...I could see her deeply passion towards yoga and she encourages students to go further:)
Another Japanese assistant Mr.Kota and Mrs.Hiroko two of them are caring person to always make sure all Japanese students can keep up with course !

I have been practicing yoga for long time ( on and off ), but they broke my idea what “ real yoga is “.This yoga training was very intense and deciplined, to be honest.
But I was very happy my progress and realized 2 important things :)
Withought yoga vini, I would not be what I am now ! 1 months was not enough .
They make you want to learn deeper.

I would love to come back again !
Arigatou Yoga Vini team

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank globetrotters84
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

I agree with you, TripAdvisor needs to upgrade the stars
We are glad you had a good experience with Yoga Vini from beginning to the end.
Welcome to Yoga Vini family.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

For a long time now I wanted to know more about Yoga, from the philosophy to asanas.
I truly believe things will come to you when you are ready for it and waiting for my experience to come was very rewarding as Yoga Vini is the best place where you can understand yourself, your mind and how to respond to external situations.
It will not be easy, it will be strict, but you will leave with a sense of fulfillment seeing how your body and mind can change so much in only 1 month.
Delicious ayurvedic food, very friendly staff, very knowledgeable teachers and a real Yogi who can guide you as long as you trust him and his teachings.
I am so grateful for being able to know Vini and his team.
Many thanks to Tina for bringing the best out of us even when we thought we can't push more.
Looking forward for coming back next year, for sure a place where I will always return.
Namaste to all!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you Andreea for the review and feedback.
We are glad you liked the course and the outcome. You worked hard.
We are looking forward to see you again next year.

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I came to Rishikesh wishing to upgrade my yoga knowledge. But what I got was so much more. Thank you Yoga Vini staff and namaste to you Vini for all the knowledge, passion and care you gave us in such short time. It truly was one of the best experiences of my life. It was challenging I admit but so rewarding. I couldn’t ever imagine to understand my body and mind as I do now. And the thought that I was practicing yoga for so many years completely ‘wrong’ is still a bit disturbing. But I’m thankful that my path crossed with you Vini and Yoga Vini so I can first time practice yoga with complete understanding and awareness.
Thank you again for everything you gave us. You are so much more then just 5 stars.
Namaste.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your kind words.
Keep practicing what you learn , now you understand how to. The improvement will keep coming.
We are happy too that our path crossed. I’m sure we will meet again.
Until then,

Reviewed 3 November 2019

Yoga Vini, what a special place.
Jewel in Rishikesh.
Pure, truthful, dedicated, passionate, KNOWLEDGEABLE......
True hatha yoga with Ayurvedic imput
Loved the drills and teaching style. You can quickly see the knowledge and experience behind it.
Spine!!! Food!!! Sleep!!!
Vini - no words could describe Vini’s mind and heart
For me best teacher I ever had.
I learned more in one class that in all my practice before.
Vini and Yoga Vini truly are extraordinary.
Yes I do recommend. Come and bring the notebook with you.
5 stars and a grateful heart
Yoga Vini you are the best!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you for your awesome review and for your recommendation.
We love Yogi Vini too ☺️
Enjoy the practice. Keep growing.
Let us know how you are doing.