Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.04
from $75.00
from $50.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2019

First of all , Dear trip advisor , why this is the only 5 star rate ?
I would that this 200hrs teacher training deserve more than 5 stars !!

My first time attempt dropped in class at yoga vini was September 2014 and I was deeply fell in love with class by Mittra. (Vini’s older brother) .
I have been dreaming of go through yoga teacher training at yoga vini for 5 years..yes 5YEARS!!

Let’s put it aside getting back to what I am trying to say ... so 200hrs teacher training was wonderful experiences :)
Main teacher ‍Vini...he is very knowledgeable, passionate, very heart warming person ( sometime disciplined ! well this is how teacher should be !)
And his assistant Tina...I could see her deeply passion towards yoga and she encourages students to go further:)
Another Japanese assistant Mr.Kota and Mrs.Hiroko two of them are caring person to always make sure all Japanese students can keep up with course !

I have been practicing yoga for long time ( on and off ), but they broke my idea what “ real yoga is “.This yoga training was very intense and deciplined, to be honest.
But I was very happy my progress and realized 2 important things :)
Withought yoga vini, I would not be what I am now ! 1 months was not enough .
They make you want to learn deeper.

I would love to come back again !
Arigatou Yoga Vini team

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank globetrotters84
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

I agree with you, TripAdvisor needs to upgrade the stars
We are glad you had a good experience with Yoga Vini from beginning to the end.
Welcome to Yoga Vini family.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

For a long time now I wanted to know more about Yoga, from the philosophy to asanas.
I truly believe things will come to you when you are ready for it and waiting for my experience to come was very rewarding as Yoga Vini is the best place where you can understand yourself, your mind and how to respond to external situations.
It will not be easy, it will be strict, but you will leave with a sense of fulfillment seeing how your body and mind can change so much in only 1 month.
Delicious ayurvedic food, very friendly staff, very knowledgeable teachers and a real Yogi who can guide you as long as you trust him and his teachings.
I am so grateful for being able to know Vini and his team.
Many thanks to Tina for bringing the best out of us even when we thought we can't push more.
Looking forward for coming back next year, for sure a place where I will always return.
Namaste to all!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you Andreea for the review and feedback.
We are glad you liked the course and the outcome. You worked hard.
We are looking forward to see you again next year.

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I came to Rishikesh wishing to upgrade my yoga knowledge. But what I got was so much more. Thank you Yoga Vini staff and namaste to you Vini for all the knowledge, passion and care you gave us in such short time. It truly was one of the best experiences of my life. It was challenging I admit but so rewarding. I couldn’t ever imagine to understand my body and mind as I do now. And the thought that I was practicing yoga for so many years completely ‘wrong’ is still a bit disturbing. But I’m thankful that my path crossed with you Vini and Yoga Vini so I can first time practice yoga with complete understanding and awareness.
Thank you again for everything you gave us. You are so much more then just 5 stars.
Namaste.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your kind words.
Keep practicing what you learn , now you understand how to. The improvement will keep coming.
We are happy too that our path crossed. I’m sure we will meet again.
Until then,

Reviewed 3 November 2019

Yoga Vini, what a special place.
Jewel in Rishikesh.
Pure, truthful, dedicated, passionate, KNOWLEDGEABLE......
True hatha yoga with Ayurvedic imput
Loved the drills and teaching style. You can quickly see the knowledge and experience behind it.
Spine!!! Food!!! Sleep!!!
Vini - no words could describe Vini’s mind and heart
For me best teacher I ever had.
I learned more in one class that in all my practice before.
Vini and Yoga Vini truly are extraordinary.
Yes I do recommend. Come and bring the notebook with you.
5 stars and a grateful heart
Yoga Vini you are the best!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you for your awesome review and for your recommendation.
We love Yogi Vini too ☺️
Enjoy the practice. Keep growing.
Let us know how you are doing.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

It was crazy intense and something I am happy to have signed up for. I have given my very best and going through something so tough and rich in multiple ways is amazing. I came out stronger, healthier and more balanced and with an understanding and love for yoga, I wasn't much into yoga before to be honest.

And something I would have never expected, my shoulderblades completely changed.

I wasn't counting on that, didn't even know it was possible...

I had unbalanced shoulderblades but no big problems with them (yet). And now they're much more balanced and I feel great

See picture.

If you are someone that has character and mind-power or are looking to build this, Yoga Vini (and his amazing sidekick Tina) is your man.

Prepare yourself because it is not a walk in the park and as I said, very much worth a month of your life.

And the food.... delicious and nourishing and healthy.

If they decide to do a follow up for certified yogi's I'll be there again.

1  Thank Mbjagroe

Thank you Monique.
It was great having you. And your shoulder blade improvement is amazing. Thank you for adding the photo so everyone can see the difference by themselves. I’m sure it will get better and better with continued practice. It is nice to see our teaching style brings results.
I’m sure we will meet again.