Review Highlights
Yoga Vini is Incredible

I completed my 200hr certification a year ago now. I wanted to leave it for some time before I gave... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2020
mccka000
Christchurch, New Zealand
via mobile
Great school

Hey I was doing ttc in yoga vini school this march and i must say that im very greatful to came to... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
lovromaj
New Delhi, India

Recommended experiences in and around Rishikesh
from $25.68
from $26.04
from $75.00
from $50.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I came to Rishikesh wishing to upgrade my yoga knowledge. But what I got was so much more. Thank you Yoga Vini staff and namaste to you Vini for all the knowledge, passion and care you gave us in such short time. It truly was one of the best experiences of my life. It was challenging I admit but so rewarding. I couldn’t ever imagine to understand my body and mind as I do now. And the thought that I was practicing yoga for so many years completely ‘wrong’ is still a bit disturbing. But I’m thankful that my path crossed with you Vini and Yoga Vini so I can first time practice yoga with complete understanding and awareness.
Thank you again for everything you gave us. You are so much more then just 5 stars.
Namaste.

Date of experience: October 2019
yogavinirishikesh, Manager at Yoga Vini, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Thank you for your kind words.
Keep practicing what you learn , now you understand how to. The improvement will keep coming.
We are happy too that our path crossed. I’m sure we will meet again.
Until then,

Reviewed 3 November 2019

Yoga Vini, what a special place.
Jewel in Rishikesh.
Pure, truthful, dedicated, passionate, KNOWLEDGEABLE......
True hatha yoga with Ayurvedic imput
Loved the drills and teaching style. You can quickly see the knowledge and experience behind it.
Spine!!! Food!!! Sleep!!!
Vini - no words could describe Vini’s mind and heart
For me best teacher I ever had.
I learned more in one class that in all my practice before.
Vini and Yoga Vini truly are extraordinary.
Yes I do recommend. Come and bring the notebook with you.
5 stars and a grateful heart
Yoga Vini you are the best!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you for your awesome review and for your recommendation.
We love Yogi Vini too ☺️
Enjoy the practice. Keep growing.
Let us know how you are doing.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

It was crazy intense and something I am happy to have signed up for. I have given my very best and going through something so tough and rich in multiple ways is amazing. I came out stronger, healthier and more balanced and with an understanding and love for yoga, I wasn't much into yoga before to be honest.

And something I would have never expected, my shoulderblades completely changed.

I wasn't counting on that, didn't even know it was possible...

I had unbalanced shoulderblades but no big problems with them (yet). And now they're much more balanced and I feel great

See picture.

If you are someone that has character and mind-power or are looking to build this, Yoga Vini (and his amazing sidekick Tina) is your man.

Prepare yourself because it is not a walk in the park and as I said, very much worth a month of your life.

And the food.... delicious and nourishing and healthy.

If they decide to do a follow up for certified yogi's I'll be there again.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Mbjagroe

Thank you Monique.
It was great having you. And your shoulder blade improvement is amazing. Thank you for adding the photo so everyone can see the difference by themselves. I’m sure it will get better and better with continued practice. It is nice to see our teaching style brings results.
I’m sure we will meet again.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Yoga Vini is a school with knowledgeable teachers who have extensive experience in both practice and teaching.

Extensive knowledge of the yogic science and scriptures is taught to the students, beyond the superficial as is sometimes the case, (not only) in India, and especially in Rishikesh. Yoga vini is one of the reliable and professional ones. Commitment, consistency in teaching and involvement of staff all contribute to the running of coherent trainings, which is not something to easily come by.

From a professional approach, to the atmosphere and organisation of the courses, Vini and his team create a pleasant, suitable and genuine environment for training of future teachers.

An authentic and rigurous yoga experience, whether you are looking to deepen your yogic knowledge or become a teacher. A 200 hour training with Vini and his team is surely a month well spent.

Date of experience: August 2019

Yoga Vini team is always trying to give professional and consistent environment to the students. It makes us happy to know you can feel and see that. This way students can easily relax and focus on learning. Results comes faster. And everyone is able to change and grow.
Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Thank you very much for the knowledge and everything i got here.
Knowledge, food, accomodation everything was perfect match for me. I will definetily recommend this place for yoga seekers.

Date of experience: October 2019

We are happy to hear you will recommend us to other yoga seekers.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You are welcome to come back.