- it's affordable, clean, and tidy.
- the residents were not at all noisy.
- staff is courteous. would help you with bike rental, booking cabs and details of sightseeing.
- the restaurant beside the hostel serves food in your room.
- there are many cafes around at a walkable distance. Must try freedom cafe and little buddha which is 100mtr from the hostel.
- Lakshman jhula is a 5 minutes walk
-Taxi stand is hardly 100 mtrs away
- rooms have attached balcony
- Well connected wifi connection, good for people working from home.
-there is a laundry service right in front of the hostel, one might required during a longer stay
-ample provisional stores around the hostel
- situated at 20mtr from the main road so carrying heavy luggage is a concern, though the staff will help you with that.
- because it is situated in an alley, doesn't have a view from the window or balcony.
- the furniture is a bit old and gives you a feeling of budget stay.
- you will have to ask for toiletries and would have to go and fill your own bottles.
As my husband and I were on a month-long tour, this place was much affordable. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a clean and tidy but also well connected affordable place.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking