Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 8
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews family dinner chai place to stay common room home away from home hot water these guys laundry service solo trip felt like home highly recommend this place clean rooms amazing place visit rishikesh anu curtains rooftop
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

So I was staying at the Hostel for more than 2 weeks it was an amazing stay the staff is really good it was 4 guys they were so helpful in every way possible the ambience of the Hostel is so good rooms are very clean toilets are very clean blankets and everything is so good but the there is an old man he says he's the owner of the place and he's so annoying he asks a lot of questions and sometimes he's a bit rude as well I don't think he's the owner of the place !!! But nonetheless it was an amazing stay kudos to the real owner and staff loved it!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2020

Having travelled a lot across the country, this is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! It has a great location as its is right in the middle of lakxman jhula. Cherry on top is the staff who wori there. There are no words enough to describe the kind of hospitality and comfort you recieve from nitin and rishikesh when youre at their hostel. They are vedy friendly and would be able to guide the travellers thoroughly as to what to do and where to eat etc.
They have great comfortable dorm beds with clean white linen.
They also have personal rooms with great view.
Plus to satisfy your social animal they also have a great rooftop sitting area where you could unwind and connect with other fellow travellers.
All in all it is a 10/10 hostel. There is absolutely nothing to complain. Have a great stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2020

I am an avid traveler and have stayed in a lot of backpacker hostels till now across the indian subcontinent. Shiv shakti is has been my best experience so far. They have the best location,right in that sweet spot of laxman jhula. Exactly where you have to be. There staff is extremly friendly and over time they will surely become your friends which you look forward to catch up with on your next trips. Nitin,rishikesh,Sanjay they were very freidnly and most helpful. They will guide you exactly on what to do and where to go. Anu,the owner of the hostel is the vibe setter of the place. She is super chill,very cool and oh-so-friendly. They have very clean beds. Clean bed linen. A very beautiful decor which sets you up with your travel vibe. They also have a very smooth and fast running wifi. Also,they have a rooftop sitting area where the extrovert in you can find some solace and socialize with people from all over the globe. THIS HOSTEL IS A MUST VISIT. I have been staying there for over three years on various trips to rishikesh and i have found the most satisfying experience always. Thank you Shiv Shakti for doing what you do!!!!!!

Room tip: They have dorms for every height available.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank tushrasto
Reviewed 28 October 2020

I have been to Rishikesh twice before but this time after I stayed in shiv Shakti hostel my love for Rishikesh has increased manifold. It is amalgamation of many things, few I would like to mention is Anu and her staff were very helpful and friendly and treated me in a very nice way. The location of the hostel is best because from here all the cafes and the ghat is at walkable distance even one can access the waterfall easily. Best is to go for early morning walk/bicycling/running amidst the forest, do believe me its an amazing experience. In the end end for me the hostel felt like home, will keep visiting again much love for everyone :)

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 27 August 2020

I stayed in this lovely hostel in August 2019 and I have have great memories of it!
The staff there is super lovely, cooperative and helping. They showed us around, cooked for us, danced with us, helped us find medicine when we needed it. I can absolutely recommend staying there, no matter how short or long your stay will be!:)

Date of stay: September 2019