All reviews other guests wonderful hosts home away from home yoga space quiet area standard room rooms are spacious solo female yogurt laxman jhula himalayan foothills soul cafe top floor wonderful stay delicious food the main road charlotte
Reviewed 23 December 2017

From start to finish this was a fabulous experience. Clean, cosy, light and bright rooms. Proper bedding and a comfortable mattress.
A super friendly and personal welcome from the owners Charlotte and Kalem. They could not do enough to make sure my stay was just what I wanted.

The cafe restaurant is superb, good, tasty, fresh food. Served with a smile and kindness.
I was sad to leave this place, I will be back.
As a solo traveller, I felt welcomed and part of the "family".
Do yourselves a favour and stay at this wonderful place.

It's not posh luxury, it's homely and welcoming and really super nice.

Room tip: There are views over the Ganga and Himalaya's... All rooms have sunshine sometime in the day.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this hotel, very clean with great food. At first we were concerned because there are no TV’s in the room but this actually allowed us to be more present and enjoy our time in Rishikesh even more. Coming to this hotel is like being with family, both the owners and the other guests create a very warm environment. The young lady who works the front desk is reason enough to book your stay here, she is a pleasure and always has a smile on her face. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had again (for the 2nd time) a great stay in this charming place. Peaceful and clean room, very good food and lovely hosts. The location in Tapovan is also very convenient. We will for sure come back again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The Seventh Heaven Inn at Rishikesh is exactly what I was hoping for! A coworker recommended the Inn, another travelling companion booked it for our group and so I blindly trusted their good judgment-and I was not disappointed. Seventh Heaven Inn is aptly named! I wish I had had the time to stay longer but in the one evening I spent there, I enjoyed immensely hospitable hosts, a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere, clean and spacious common rooms and my accommodation was perfect! The afternoon sun on my balcony alone was worth the four hour drive to get to Rishikesh! Ensuite bathrooms: yay! Comfortable firm beds: yay! (All my travelling companions reported having the “best sleep ever”.) Reasonably priced and delicious breakfast with many options: yay! And excellent coffee: yay! And helpful and accommodating hosts (arranging massages, loaning extra pashminas for the cold night, recommendations and directions) and pleasant conversation: yay!

I will stay again when I return - Rishikesh in one day wasn’t nearly enough! Thank you to our terrific hosts.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathaleen_12
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Seventh Heaven Inn for 9 nights and had a great stay. The rooms are spacious and have balconies for relaxing outdoors. The food served in the cafe is fresh and delicious and the kitchen is very clean. The owners Charlotte and Kalam are very accommodating and are happy to schedule a massage, taxi, tour of the city or whatever else you may need.

The location is great, it’s located in a quiet area but is only 10 minutes walk to Laxman Jhula and many shops and tourist activities. There are also great yoga classes right by the hotel - Anand Prakash Ashram and Ramona’s Garden both offer morning and evening classes and are a few minutes walk from the hotel.

As a solo female traveler I felt very comfortable and safe staying here and it was an excellent first stop in India.

Trip type: Travelled solo