Hill Top Swiss Cottage(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 16
US$ 14
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$ 86
US$ 83
Hotels.com
Hotel Yog Vashishth(Rishikesh)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 41
US$ 31
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 35/night.

US$ 100
US$ 87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

EllBee Ganga View(Rishikesh)
US$ 75
US$ 58
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

US$ 41
US$ 104
US$ 81
US$ 77
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsother guestswonderful hostshome away from homequiet areayoga spacestandard roomlaxman jhula bridgestay nightsrooms are spaciouseach morningwe loved our stayyogurtsolo femalesmall balconyplenty of hot waterhimalayan foothillssoul cafe
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had again (for the 2nd time) a great stay in this charming place. Peaceful and clean room, very good food and lovely hosts. The location in Tapovan is also very convenient. We will for sure come back again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The Seventh Heaven Inn at Rishikesh is exactly what I was hoping for! A coworker recommended the Inn, another travelling companion booked it for our group and so I blindly trusted their good judgment-and I was not disappointed. Seventh Heaven Inn is aptly named! I wish I had had the time to stay longer but in the one evening I spent there, I enjoyed immensely hospitable hosts, a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere, clean and spacious common rooms and my accommodation was perfect! The afternoon sun on my balcony alone was worth the four hour drive to get to Rishikesh! Ensuite bathrooms: yay! Comfortable firm beds: yay! (All my travelling companions reported having the “best sleep ever”.) Reasonably priced and delicious breakfast with many options: yay! And excellent coffee: yay! And helpful and accommodating hosts (arranging massages, loaning extra pashminas for the cold night, recommendations and directions) and pleasant conversation: yay!

I will stay again when I return - Rishikesh in one day wasn’t nearly enough! Thank you to our terrific hosts.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathaleen_12
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Seventh Heaven Inn for 9 nights and had a great stay. The rooms are spacious and have balconies for relaxing outdoors. The food served in the cafe is fresh and delicious and the kitchen is very clean. The owners Charlotte and Kalam are very accommodating and are happy to schedule a massage, taxi, tour of the city or whatever else you may need.

The location is great, it’s located in a quiet area but is only 10 minutes walk to Laxman Jhula and many shops and tourist activities. There are also great yoga classes right by the hotel - Anand Prakash Ashram and Ramona’s Garden both offer morning and evening classes and are a few minutes walk from the hotel.

As a solo female traveler I felt very comfortable and safe staying here and it was an excellent first stop in India.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hannah F
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I highly recommend this inn as Charlotte and Kalam are excellent hosts. It is very reasonable for the price with large rooms which are clean. The dining room serves excellent food with Indian and Western item son the menu for very reasonable prices. It is close to the main attractions.

Room Tip: Excellent view of the mountains
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I stayed at the Seventh Heaven in for two weeks in January 2017 (booked again this Spring!) This is a slice of Heaven, where I felt at home every day and was surrounded by in a matter of hours where everyone became my family! Not only the guests and their guests many of whom I am still in contact with today, but the proprietors as well are such beautiful people. As a woman traveling India alone this is a very safe hotel, location and environment. The staff is wonderful including the wonderful chefs in the small bistro where the most delicious meals are served! A big plus after a long day of walking and yoga! When I left I cried as I felt I was leaving my family-quite unexpected but wonderful! Looking forward to visiting again soon!

Room Tip: All rooms that I saw were nice, quite and good rooms, depends on travelers requirements.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo