“OMG effect ”
Review of Jumpin Heights

Jumpin Heights
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have set up an extreme adventure zone comprising of Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox, and Giant Swing under the name and style of ‘Jumpin Heights’ at Mohanchatti, Yamkeshwar Block, District Pauri Garhwal. The facility is one of its kinds not only in India but in the whole of the Asia. The extreme adventure activities provided by us are nowhere available at one place. The project has been set up under direct guidance and supervision of experts from New Zealand which is considered to be the hub of adventure sports. Located just 15 kms from Luxman Jhoola in Rishikesh, the project is expected to add a new dimension to Tourism in the State of Uttarakhand. It is providing direct employment to about 40 local youth.
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This is an unexplainable thing. U have to try this !! Its worth !!

Was super excited to do this.. but the moment i stood at the edge am like OMG .... but still i did it ... its really worth doing.....

Be adventurous

1  Thank Aswathi N

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It was an amazing experience. Bungee and swing both were superb fun. Flying fox was not so great. Jumpin from height of 83 mtrs is an ultimate fun.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This was the first bungee jump experience for me and my two sons.
I approached it with some trepidation being concerned about the safety. My fears were quickly dispelled by the very professional way everything is done at the venue. I did not notice any shortcuts in safety. The entire rig is very solid and reassuring. The crew is very professional and the Jump Master was very thorough.
Ran out of time to try out the other two rides provided at the venue.
Do book in advance as the wait can be long.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

A must for every adrenaline addict. The whole activity is carried out with international safety standards including double checking of harnesses . Completely safe .
Only the trek on way back to the base is tidious .

1  Thank Shri A
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I am an adrenaline junkie and I was visiting Rishikesh for a cousin's wedding in Dec 2016 and I made sure I visited Jumpin Heights. I came here with my father and my brother in law. This place is about 45 mins drive from Rishikesh and we decided to drive ourselves instead of taking the bus from Hotel which leaves at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM. We wanted to leave early and come back early, so we could attend the wedding.The drive to Jumpin heights wasn't that great but it was short drive and totally worth what we were about to do. Be prepared to spend about 3-4 hours if you are doing all 3 activities during december. Wear proper shoes as there is a lot of hiking involved. They don't allow Go Pro's so no need to bring any cameras or Go Pro's.

Upon reaching there you have to pay Rs 100 entry fees, then you are made to watch a short video and sign other disclaimer forms. I decided to do all 3 activities as I was not sure if I will get a chance again to come back in the near future. My dad and brother in law also wanted to all 3 activities, but my dad was overage for giant swing and bungee jumping and was allowed to do only flying fox. They don't allow people above 45 years of age for any of the activities but since my dad was fit they allowed him to do flying fox. We were visiting in December so it wasn't crowded at all. We did flying fox first, it's a short hike from reception to flying fox.We wanted to do flying fox in tandem but the combined weight for 3 us was above the safe limit, so me and my dad did in tandem while my brother in law did solo. Flying fox was a good starter for what was about to come soon. Flying fox is really peaceful and relaxing way to enjoy scenery at Rishikesh and the whole experience lasts about 8-10 mins. Next we went for Giant swing, so we went back to the reception picked up our tickets and hiked to the platform about 15 mins hike from reception. They don't allow anybody else inside the platform apart from individuals who are actually doing the activities. So my dad had to wait outside and he was watching from outside.Prior to coming here I had already done Bungee about 8 times but had never tried the giant swing, so I didn't know what to expect, but it was an incredible experience. They bring you down after the giant swing stops swinging and you have to hike back to cafe and reception. Now this hike is quite steep and takes about 15 mins, and this hike back kind of kills all the rush. So another 30 - 40 mins before I reached the platform again for Bungee Jumping. Prior to coming here I had done bungee jumping but from smaller height, so this was an awesome experience jumping from here.Remember to smile for the camera :) Once you hike back to the cafe you can ask the receptionist to play your videos on the big screen and then you have an option of buying the videos if you like it. Since there is only one screen it is quite a chaos getting to see your video. They write a no. on your wrist for video, make sure to tell that no. of the person at the cafe.

The only thing I would change here would be videography and they way are capturing the experience. They don't have many camera angles and the quality isn't great, so I would request the owner to add more camera angles to capture the whole experience in a better way, plus they still distribute the video on DVD's, this has to change soon. Newer laptop don't even have DVD ROM. I got all my videos on .avi and when I converted it to MP4 format, the quality was gone.

But all in all a great experience, I really enjoyed it and I also got a free T Shirt since I did all 3 activities :) Have fun